Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Prediction Time

sb41champs

On 1/21/2023 at 11:21 PM, chad72 said:

He is in love with Brady too :) if you remember. He gets overboard with star QBs, does it with Allen too. 

He did it with Peyton too. I was at the 4th and 2 game vs the Pats in 2009 but have re-watched it at least 10 times lmao . Collinsworth was saying I knew Peyton Manning was great but he scared Belichick into going for it on 4th and 2 in his own territory just so Peyton couldn't get the ball back. He went on and on about it for like 5 minutes haha 

On 1/21/2023 at 11:06 PM, King Colt said:

Cincy over Buffalo and Chiefs over Cincy

SF over Dallas and Philly

SF over Chiefs 

You called Cincy over Buffalo and SF over Dallas. I hope you’re right about SF over Philly (I hate the Eagles so much, part of me rooted for NE in the SB in 2017).

I think Cincy might just win it all but the four teams left are pretty good.

On 1/31/2023 at 10:35 PM, King Colt said:

Two solid weeks of embarrassing topics the too many media outlets will fill their timeslots with hashed over things to "discuss". I will not watch any sports talk shows until the whistle blows to start the game.

I will watch the game, period. No pre-game, post-game, or halftime media circus vomit. As soon as it's over (or before if the game is already decided) I'll switch to basically anything else. 

On 1/31/2023 at 10:35 PM, King Colt said:

Two solid weeks of embarrassing topics the too many media outlets will fill their timeslots with hashed over things to "discuss". I will not watch any sports talk shows until the whistle blows to start the game.

19 minutes ago, jonjon said:

I will watch the game, period. No pre-game, post-game, or halftime media circus vomit. As soon as it's over (or before if the game is already decided) I'll switch to basically anything else. 

Ì will not watch neither the media circus nor the half time so called entertainment.  

Archived