Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022: Eagles at Colts Postgame Thoughts

EastStreet

Just now, richard pallo said:

I think it’s because it was a hand off up the middle.

agreed, we really aren't getting a lot of edge runs, from the way I see it at least

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Matt Ryan isn’t very good at getting colts into a better play like rivers was and every QB has to be. He isn’t as football smart as people thought.

I definitely prefer Rivers over Ryan,.

@PRnum1 LOL

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AustinnKaine said:

if we go with a new GM we will have to also expect some growing pains in terms of roster development, they'll probably trade some guys and swap coaches too

The biggest one I think is some of our FA will probably walk because a new GM won’t have time to evaluate whether they should stay. That might mean making us weaker at places like linebacker. Speed and Bobby both being free agents is a killer.

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

The biggest one I think is some of our FA will probably walk because a new GM won’t have time to evaluate whether they should stay. That might mean making us weaker at places like linebacker. Speed and Bobby both being free agents is a killer.

completely agree. new GM let the FAs walk, or at least test the waters, 

2 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

agreed, we really aren't getting a lot of edge runs, from the way I see it at least

I definitely prefer Rivers over Ryan,.

@PRnum1 LOL

I still think a lot of the issues are on him. But this league is backyard football now. Does Mahomes have that elite IQ or is he just good at backyard football? 

I still think a lot of the issues are on him. But this league is backyard football now. Does Mahomes have that elite IQ or is he just good at backyard football? 

his arm talent is clearly limited. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. 

Just now, AustinnKaine said:

completely agree. new GM let the FAs walk, or at least test the waters, 

There is one exception to this. That’s if Dodds or Brown are the new GM. But I still think guys like Bobby and Parris are found to be able to choose where they want to go and will pick teams with better QB situations.

There is one exception to this. That’s if Dodds or Brown are the new GM. But I still think guys like Bobby and Parris are found to be able to choose where they want to go and will pick teams with better QB situations.

I just hope we can get Parris on another prove it deal. He may get a nice offer somewhere but I’m hoping he realizes the colts hung onto him when most teams probably would have cut their losses on him with all the time he has missed. Hopefully he suits back up with Indy. 

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

I just hope we can get Parris on another prove it deal. He may get a nice offer somewhere but I’m hoping he realizes the colts hung onto him when most teams probably would have cut their losses on him with all the time he has missed. Hopefully he suits back up with Indy. 

Pretty sure Parris is going to want to go somewhere else.  Might not be colts choice. The only thing maybe that might make him stay is his family is settled really well here. Two kids a very nice house ect. But I am sure he is going to get the chance to play somewhere with a better QB situation and I won’t blame him.

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

We paid 4.7M for 4 years. 

Injured years until now.

The 32nd best paid WR is 11M this year. 64th around 3-4M... 

So yes, we lost out on his cheap rook years, but he'll likely get 6-7M per year (if not more), and will want 3 min years... 

That assumes he continues to give us 50+ yard games. He's averaged 70 yards in the last two games. 

Just now, EastStreet said:

We paid 4.7M for 4 years. 

Injured years until now.

The 32nd best paid WR is 11M this year. 64th around 3-4M... 

So yes, we lost out on his cheap rook years, but he'll likely get 6-7M per year (if not more), and will want 3 min years... 

That assumes he continues to give us 50+ yard games. He's averaged 70 yards in the last two games. 

im wondering if the main factor of his contract will be all of those injuries...

i wonder if we will get a discount because of it. 

3 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

What do you think about these questions? 

Should chris ballard be fired?

Whats the biggest positional need?

How do you feel about Saturday?

How do you feel about Frazier?

Should Raimann be a starter?

Should Fries be a starter?

Ballard should be fired

QB biggest need 

Saturday and Frazier I am fine. They can only do so much with lack of talent. 
Rainmann should not be starting but that Ballard’s fault not giving them a better option 

Fties I am ok with 

Ballard should be fired

QB biggest need 

Saturday and Frazier I am fine. They can only do so much with lack of talent. 
Rainmann should not be starting but that Ballard’s fault not giving them a better option 

Fties I am ok with 

You think Raimann was a reach? 

All I know is he is bad right now. He is not ready to start and that Ballard’s fault that we have to start him with no other options.

he looks darn good in some run plays though

Just now, John C. said:

Wasn’t he considered another Ballard steal in the 3rd Rd? 

i heard a lot of teams didnt even have him on their board due to some health reports

• w87r locked this topic
  • Shive unlocked this topic

Archived