Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This is not on Ballard .it is more on Frank

bleed blue4life

All  gm can do is get guys in here right. I bet Ballard says to Frank I think we need another wideout .Frank being Frank no these guys made elite plays in practice.smg We all kniw Frank at his pressers. Its up to the head coach to get players to play period .not the gm. two years ago everyone was talking about how good our o line was right?bottom line is its your head coach .

disagree. I'm a big Ballard supporter, but I still don't understand why he let 3 functioning OL leave in the off seasson.

Fisher, Chris Reed and Glowinski. People hated Fish, but hell, he was better than what we have.

the season is in shambles primarily because the OL has crumbled.

crumbled. 

2 hours ago, bleed blue4life said:

All  gm can do is get guys in here right. I bet Ballard says to Frank I think we need another wideout .Frank being Frank no these guys made elite plays in practice.smg We all kniw Frank at his pressers. Its up to the head coach to get players to play period .not the gm. two years ago everyone was talking about how good our o line was right?bottom line is its your head coach .

I agree with you even though many blames him for not getting QB or OT and not going for Josh Allen and went to Q instead. Well we still had Luck why would u go for Josh. 

Only year I can think that he should have gone for Luck replacement would be 2019 year but thats when in the preseason Luck retired so does not leave Ballard much option even though if we believe that Luck probably told them I want to quit earlier and they gave him chance to rethink. 

QBs 

2017 JB
2018 Luck
2019 JB
2020 PR
2021 CW
2022 MR

Draft picks QB

1    1 Kyler Murray
     2    1 Daniel Jones
     3    1 Dwayne Haskins
     4    2 Drew Lock
     5    3 Will Grier
     6    4 Ryan Finley
     7    4 Jarrett Stidham
     8    5 Easton Stick
     9    5 Clayton Thorson
     10    6 Gardner Minshew
     11    6 Trace McSorley

2019 FA  

Nick Foles, QB, Eagles. Age: 30. 
Signed with Jaguars (4 years, $88 million; $50.125 million guaranteed)

Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Saints. Age: 26. 
Re-signed with Saints

Ryan Griffin, QB, Buccaneers. Age: 29. 
Re-signed with Buccaneers (2 years)

Ryan Fitzpatrick, QB, Buccaneers. Age: 36. 
Signed with Dolphins (2 years)

Tyrod Taylor, QB, Browns. Age: 30. 
Signed with Chargers (2 years)

Blake Bortles, QB, Jaguars. Age: 27. 
Signed with Rams (1 year)

Josh McCown, QB, Jets. Age: 40. 
Signed with Eagles

Kyle Sloter, QB, Vikings. Age: 25. 
Signed with Cardinals

Mike Glennon, QB, Cardinals. Age: 29. 
Signed with Raiders

Sam Bradford, QB, Cardinals. Age: 31. 

Colin Kaepernick, QB, 49ers. Age: 31. 

2020 He did improve it with Phillip River to get their guy and some says because of FR we selected that guy because of FR connection with PR. Should Ballard have gone for Hibbert probably but again Vet vs Rookie? Not sure if PR told them guys I am only here for 1 year etc? 

2021 Carson FR has said many times he stuck his neck out to get CW his guy. 

2022 MR Well weak QB draft class and better WR draft class both our necessity we went with WR. 

I am not sure what really could Ballard do to fulfill QB position. I hope someone here can correct me with some examples what really could be best alternate scenario. 

Thanks

Archived