Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wentz pick in trade

7 hours ago, holeymoley99 said:

If he plays 70% and Wash finishes with worst record in league we are looking at 33 overall, if he plays less then 70% and they win the Super Bowl as low as 96 by my calculations..

33-96

You are correct.   I don’t think either extreme is very likely, both are highly improbable.  But your math crunching is correct.  

Barring injury I think they do roll with him all the way , slight chance the throw Howell in there but think Sam needs a full year to develop so dont want to damage him so see it being 2nd round...and Philly and Dallas should finish above them so looking at 3rd in NFC East maybe 6-11 ish.....24,25,26 best so that would be pick 39-41 if I had to guess but so much really in play.

Them drafting Howell is a smart move

Having a QB on the bench to develop is an important, and neccessary step to ensure a decent chance at the future

This is in play if your QB has long term questions ..... (Such as Wentz.)......

And is absolutely in play for a 37 year old QB

I hope we win 2 SBs with Matty Ice

At some point....... we will need the franchise QB of the future, to carry a clipboard.....

I dont believe for a second that it is Sam E. 

I hope a developmental QB candidate is available in the NEXT draft (round 1 or round 2)

....... AND........ I hope that we make that pick

Im keeping my eye on players such as Anthony Richardson and Will Levis, as well as 3-4 other QBs that

MIGHT be available near the end of round 1, and MIGHT have had a chance to develop this coming year

Archived