Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peolple still want to see Julio Jones join the Colt's.

Bolt Colt

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Four2itus said:

Ya, I buy that. But.....there something missing regarding TY. Not sure why, but I still feel like he has something to give this team....and it could be at critical moments. Maybe it's last years concentrated effort on Wentz by Frank that left TY out. Maybe Carson just didn't choose to go to him and that had added to this perception. I've been watching this game for a long time, and TY's sudden drop off just doesn't jive with me. 

Sadly, I don't think we will ever prove this right or wrong, but if there is a way to include TY this year, I sure want to happen. If this team was to catch the golden ride, and he was left out of that....it would be really sad. 

IMO , I think it may be the fan in you. As a fan I’d like to see TY come back but we have to face reality, he’s lost a step. He isn’t the same TY he was 4-5 years ago, There’s a significant production drop off and the injury’s are also an issue. He might be good for 400-500 yards potentially but can he stay healthy? That’s a big question. I think he can put up quality numbers with Matt Ryan at the Helm but I think the front office wants youth at that WR group. I’m not ruling out that he won’t be back I just think it’s unlikely to happen barring a major injury to someone already on the roster slated to be a solid contributor. 

Archived