Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Big Q

bleed blue4life

2 hours ago, J@son said:

I didn't say it wasn't accurate.  I said it was dumb to cherry pick the team with one of the best WR groups in the league.  Just like it'd be dumb to diminish JT by saying he'd be RB2 on the Titans, which is also accurate.  

To clarify, my overall point....

First off I root for Pittman.... I hope that he succeeds.

In a passing league, when MOST of the playoff teams, like Cincy, like LA, like Dallas,  like TB , Like the Cardinals (When Healthy) ....ALL have better WR1 and WR2 spots (Its not a cherry pick)

Or said another way, Pittman is PROBABLY not WR1 on ANY playoff team, and on at least HALF of the playoff teams, he MIGHT NOT be WR2

Not really cherry picking, just comparing....

We need significant improvement at WR...... can we agree on that?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MikeCurtis said:

To clarify, my overall point....

First off I root for Pittman.... I hope that he succeeds.

In a passing league, when MOST of the playoff teams, like Cincy, like LA, like Dallas,  like TB , Like the Cardinals (When Healthy) ....ALL have better WR1 and WR2 spots (Its not a cherry pick)

Or said another way, Pittman is PROBABLY not WR1 on ANY playoff team, and on at least HALF of the playoff teams, he MIGHT NOT be WR2

Not really cherry picking, just comparing....

We need significant improvement at WR...... can we agree on that?

I agree with Jason, and I agree with you. Problem is, I would like to hear you quote what teams you feel have a better #1WR....who have no legit #2. I think your percentage shrinks quite fast. More than a few of those #2's you feel are better than Pitt, might fold if facing being the WR island. 

2 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

Not really cherry picking, just comparing

It was cherry picking when you mentioned the Bengals only. This above is a much better argument than the original post I replied to. :)

Archived