Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official 2022 Reese’s Senior Bowl Thread

31 minutes ago, NorthernColt said:

Personally I'm not a fan of Strong at all. I don't like his tape at all. Didn't like his on field work at the combine.

One of the guys I was lowest on, would now actually be  my preferred QB (not being Corral, Willis or Pickett as they'll be gone), but its Ridder. I do think he could be an absolute bust, but I think he could be a stud. I love his demeanor, was a captain, led Cinci to the final 4, crazy college record. Has the size and mobility. Tested great and interviewed really well apparently. He'll likely need a redshirt year behind a vet, but I'd be ok with that.

What part of Strong's tape concerned you? I don't think the Combine should take away from a QB at all. I think it can add to helping bolster what a scout has seen on tape but shouldn't factor if the QB struggles or doesnt have a better than decent performance there.

I love Ridder. Kind of guy you'd want your daughter to marry. Leader etc. I mirror your feelings on him. I think he could be a stud eventually but with him the question is when, i don't know the answer to that. Even Cincy guys who LOVE him are divided on whether he's an NFL QB or not. He has a lot of things to clean up.

• Shive unpinned this topic
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived