Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 6 round mock

Just wondering how everyone would feel if the draft went this way for us.

1st- Luck (duh)

2nd- Alshon Jefferey WR S. Carolina

3rd- Alameda Ta'Amu NT Washington

4th- Orson Charles TE Georgia

5th- keith Tandy CB W. Virginia

5th-Vontaze Burfict ILB Arizona St

6th- Mike Harris CB Fla St

Looks pretty good to me. I would probably rather have Janoris Jenkins in the 2nd if hes there but would take Jefferey

I'm indifferent, it seems like a high risk, high reward draft possibility. I would just hope Alshon start slacking again and get up to 250 or whatever he was haha . There are other things that worry me about Alshon but if he puts effort and work into it, he could possibly correct them. Ta'Amu some think might be a fetch even at round 3, someone on path to the draft the other day said he thinks that the Eagles might take him with one of their two second round picks. Burfict is high risk, high reward potential just like I think Alshon is IMO.

wr is deep. we dont need to invest a high pick. what we need is to take the best position thats also a need and thats TE.

charlie casserly who is a well respected all throughout the nfl has kendall wright,coby fleener,devon still,courtney upshaw,cordy glenn, and janoris jenkins all falling to the 2nd round. he has kendall wright falling to us in the 2nd. would u take kendall wright over those other players who might fall?

charlie casserly who is a well respected all throughout the nfl has kendall wright,coby fleener,devon still,courtney upshaw,cordy glenn, and janoris jenkins all falling to the 2nd round. he has kendall wright falling to us in the 2nd. would u take kendall wright over those other players who might fall?

casserly is nuts. upshaw wont go pass the jets, i can see wright going to the texans, glenn will probably go to the bengals with one of their first round picks, still is the 5th best DT in mike maylock's list, and i dont want a corner in the seocnd when we still have two young cbs in thomas and ruckers to develop.

The issue I have is four of the six have had issues which make me wonder about decision making, committment, etc. Two guys who have had effort/weight concerns, a guy who got popped for DUI a couple weeks before the combine, and a guy who can't control his temper and plays that way too. I am all for second chances, some risk in the draft, but with one guy, not the majoirty of kids.

I would probably take any of those players over Jeffrey especially Wright or Glenn

I'm not understanding all the hate on Alshon. I followed SC this year and that guy is a monster.. He had no attitude problems with horrible a QB at first.. Connor Shaw was finally able to start getting him the ball and he tore it up.. I'd love to have him in round 2