Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff Predictor/Simulator (538): Colts #11 in AFC, and 38% of chance of playoffs

EastStreet

15 hours ago, Superman said:

I didn't like the move to 7. It seems obvious they'll be expanding further, before long.

I'm pretty indifferent. I like more games, don't care for cheapening the regular season. 

6, 7, or 8, really doesn't matter to me. I don't like only one bye though. I prefer zero, but I'd rather have 2 than 1 if I have to have them. I don't like the injury advantage going only to one team, that may have the same basic record yet simply fail one of the more obscure tie breakers. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Expect Broncos to win Sunday. Probably would of won anyway but they have a major sickness going around on the Lions. I don’t think they will go around us though even with a win. We 

Yep flu season is here everyone around me is getting sick hate it.

5 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

Expect Broncos to win Sunday. Probably would of won anyway but they have a major sickness going around on the Lions. I don’t think they will go around us though even with a win. We 

Vikings win tonite officially eliminates Lions from the playoffs, this could be the wind out of their sails...just saying...kidding of course

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/heres-the-crazy-nfl-playoff-scenario-that-would-get-the-1-10-1-detroit-lions-to-the-postseason/

If Chargers, Bills, Bengals all lose colts will be in the 5th spot. If they all win they will stay in the 8th spot. So after Sunday they could be anywhere from 5th to 8th.

Steelers have a very tough schedule. They should be out of the picture after tonight.

On the radio today they mentioned if colts won all 4 they could even finish as the one seed if other teams collapsed. Doubt that happens though. TN would really have to collapse. 

1 hour ago, Wentzszn said:

This would be pretty big for the Bengals. Especially with Burrows  finger. Probably don’t want him throwing a ton. Zac Taylor did say he expects him to play though.

Who is this guy and is this information plausible? 

I need a flex in fantasy this week and the Bengals backup is available

5 hours ago, csmopar said:

Some awesome moderator needs to update the thread title

It needs to say "Colts #8 in AFC and 63% chance of playoffs."

It's interesting how none of the three 6-6 teams can pass the 7-6 Colts this week, while all three 7-5 teams could fall behind the Colts. Our 6-3 conference record is enabling us to hold the tiebreaker over all six of those teams.

If the Bills lose today we will move into 7th, at that point (2006 says we have a 65% chance of making the playoffs). That is my %, It would be cool if the Bengals, Chargers, Browns, Broncos, and Raiders all lose lmao . Never know, the big bad Steelers lost who the media was bragging about and jumping through hoops saying Tomlin has his team playing rough and tough, season 3 laughing GIF- Steelers! Rough and tough haha , they beat the Ravens because of a bad throw by Lamar going for 2. 

1 hour ago, Wentzszn said:

This is going to hurt for SF. Samual is expected to play though.

We need Ambry Thomas to step up and play well for San Fran so Bengals arent passing all day long, I just dont hope they start Lenoir back there he has been a total mess. Josh Norman on the other side hasn't played great either. Hopefully 49'ers win the turnover battle

2 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

We need Ambry Thomas to step up and play well for San Fran so Bengals arent passing all day long, I just dont hope they start Lenoir back there he has been a total mess. Josh Norman on the other side hasn't played great either. Hopefully 49'ers win the turnover battle

The only thing that light neutralize it is Burrows hurt finger. Mixon is expected to play.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I get the Bills at Bucs game here at 1pm. Lovely, never thought I would say this but go Tommy!

Me too. We have to wait until the later games to see what the 3 ahead of us do.

A lot of analyst are saying pats are the best team in the AFC. Wonder what happens Saturday when we beat them. Lmao

5 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Me too. We have to wait until the later games to see what the 3 ahead of us do.

A lot of analyst are saying pats are the best team in the AFC. Wonder what happens Saturday when we beat them. Lmao

I think we beat them as well. Like I said earlier.playing the Bucs scared me much more. If we lose, would I be surprised? = NO, as the Pats have a very good team with great coaching. Having said that I think we take care of business against a rookie QB at home. I have money on it, as of now the game is 'even' point spread wise. Pats were favored by 1.5 2 days ago that means a lot of people are putting money on Indy. 

Archived