Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ref got emotional here interfering during an active play where Brady threw an INT

chad72

No ref, he doesn't need to let go, by the spirit of the rules when the play is still active after an INT. :)  Keep your eyes on the game as much as you want to worship Brady and protect the 44 year old man. 

I am sure Brady still remembers the Barnett strip sack that ended the Pats-Eagles SB that Brandon Graham recovered.

The refs and all around officiating of the game is absolute trash, even some of the announcers are starting to comment on it during games. Ive learned to accept it as just part of the game. Its actually kind of funny and ironic because the NFL does everything else so well from marketing, business, product on the field. The officiating is downright atrocious though and its nice to have something to poke fun at the NFL for. The worst officiated sport in the world.

On 10/15/2021 at 9:54 AM, chad72 said:

No ref, he doesn't need to let go, by the spirit of the rules when the play is still active after an INT. :)  Keep your eyes on the game as much as you want to worship Brady and protect the 44 year old man. 

I am sure Brady still remembers the Barnett strip sack that ended the Pats-Eagles SB that Brandon Graham recovered.

I saw this too and was like wth?! Once that ball is intercepted Brady becomes fair game to be blocked and put on his butt if necessary.

I believe that is the same ref who was accused of making a call to bail Brady out in a game a couple years ago after what appeared to be him telling Brady, “I got you” after Brady approached him.  

Regardless, that ref in the video is an embarrassment and should not be allowed to show such blatant partiality to a player. 

On 10/15/2021 at 9:54 AM, chad72 said:

Brady, Belichick, and Krafty Kraft are like three rogue riverboat gamblers that would steal pennies out of a dead man’s eyes.  

On 10/15/2021 at 10:05 AM, Nesjan3 said:

The refs and all around officiating of the game is absolute trash, even some of the announcers are starting to comment on it during games. Ive learned to accept it as just part of the game. Its actually kind of funny and ironic because the NFL does everything else so well from marketing, business, product on the field. The officiating is downright atrocious though and its nice to have something to poke fun at the NFL for. The worst officiated sport in the world.

The NBA refs say:

"Hold my beer".

On 10/15/2021 at 8:05 AM, Nesjan3 said:

All those corrupt Olympic judges from the 1960s became NFL referees today. That's progress!

Archived