Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck 2011 Highligh Video....

John Dee

Who cares? Its a football topic about a guy we are going to draft!

FX is upset because he is a huge Manning supporter/anti Luck and he we gave him and others a hard time when Peyton was released and they kept putting Manning topics in the Colts forum.

He just wants to return the favor and stick to the rules.

FX is upset because he is a huge Manning supporter/anti Luck and he we gave him and others a hard time when Peyton was released and they kept putting Manning topics in the Colts forum.

He just wants to return the favor and stick to the rules.

Lol even when we draft Luck, he'll be like "OH WELL THERES A CHANCE WE COULD TRADE LUCK SO HE'S OFFICIALLY NOT ON THE TEAM TILL OPENING DAY/GENERAL DISCUSSION!11!"

What happened in this thread is exactly what we're (The HPMC) trying to combat. When people derail threads into such pithy subject matter as to where the thread belongs, and they're doing so just to irk others, when you respond to them you're giving them a voice. Let them cry and protest upon deaf ears, please, so we can move forward into the new era without the mouthy stragglers reminding us constantly of what once was.

When I see Luck...I see best pro ready qb prospect in the draft and the best fit for the Colts. But what I don't see is all the "best prospect since Elway" or "once in a generation" hype. Don't get me wrong, I believe he will turn out to be a good one and I hope we draft him. However, I am not going to get too carried away with casting superlatives upon him until I see what he actually does at the next level.

When I see Luck...I see best pro ready qb prospect in the draft and the best fit for the Colts. But what I don't see is all the "best prospect since Elway" or "once in a generation" hype. Don't get me wrong, I believe he will turn out to be a good one and I hope we draft him. However, I am not going to get too carried away with casting superlatives upon him until I see what he actually does at the next level.

I'm with you on that one. We need to see him work with the weapons we have on our team before saying anything.