Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Stephon Gilmore Trade Talk

danlhart87

I'd rather take Julian Edelman, who will thrive in this offense for a 6th rounder, a huge return on an undrafted wide out for them. He can at least separate in the slot. Can't hurt to ask, can it? He is a tough dude who plays through injuries, would love to have him here.

48 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I'd rather take Julian Edelman, who will thrive in this offense for a 6th rounder, a huge return on an undrafted wide out for them. He can at least separate in the slot. Can't hurt to ask, can it? He is a tough dude who plays through injuries, would love to have him here.

He would be nice.

Here's my prediction on Gilmore. 

He gets traded to LV or Tenn for 1st

If to Tenn posters will freak out that Ballard didnt offer a 1st for a great talent  

13 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Texans just entered the chat... wait a 2nd nevermind

Seahawks have a 2nd rounder to give, they might do that. Detroit Lions might jump in too with Matt Patricia's familiarity with the Patriots and having lot of ex-Patriots like Amendola etc. on their roster.

13 hours ago, ColtJax said:

Nobody is giving up a 1st for him. His skills are eroding and his salary is large. Add to that the 2021 cap situation and the Pats will be thrilled with a 2nd.

I'd rather get a pass rusher for the 2nd rounder. Then, with good pass rushers, you don't need an elite secondary, just a good one with good draft picks, IMO. 

I still can't believe the Patriots are in this spot. I was saying they were a 6 win team this year but I didn't expect things to go like this. There are also reports they might trade Thuney their OL who is on the tag. That would be their two best players gone this year.

2 hours ago, FortheWin said:

I still can't believe the Patriots are in this spot. I was saying they were a 6 win team this year but I didn't expect things to go like this. There are also reports they might trade Thuney their OL who is on the tag. That would be their two best players gone this year.

I would love Thuney on Colts. What are their asking price on him?

Archived