Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My Draft Possibility Mocks

Most of my pick would require them to fall which is why i willl put a few at each pick. Can be interchangable depending on prior picks.

Round ......Mock1......................Mock2 .......................Mock 3 .....................Mock 4 ......................Mock 5.............................Mock 6

1....... Andrew Luck QB........ Andrew Luck QB.......Andrew Luck QB........Andrew Luck QB.........Andrew Luck QB...........RG3 QB(For his fans).

2......Janoris Jenkins CB........Dre Kirkpatrick CB......Stephen GilmoreCB....Kendall Wright WR.....Rueben Randle WR........Alshon Jeffery WR

3........Alamada Ta'amu NT......Brian Quick WR ......Nick Toon WR .........Chase Minnifield CB......Trumaine Johnson CB.....Charles/Allen TEs

4........AJ Jenkins WR ..........Markelle Martin S.......Michael Egnew TE........Billy Winn DL .............. Isaiah Pead RB ......... Leonard Johnson CB

5.......James Hanna TE........Nigel Bradham LB......Loni Fangupo NT......Nicolas J-Baptiste NT...... Akiem Hicks NT ...........Marquis Maze WR

7.......Chris Owusu WR ........ BJ Cunningham WR.....Devon Wylie WR......Tank Carder LB............Garth Gerhart C...........Kellen Moore QB

7....... Antoine McClain G......Jacquies Smith LB......Donte P-Moss LB.....DeAngelo PetersonTE......Beau Reliford TE...........Robert Blanton CB

Thoughts? Feel free to mix and match to fit you to make a perfect draft.

From the guys you have my favorite mock would be

Luck

Kirkpatrick

Ta'amu

Jenkins

Hanna

Carder/Cunningham

Mclain

But imo the more realistic mock would be

Luck

Gilmore

Toon

Egnew

Fangupo/Hicks

Mclain

Smith

Definately like the first one better :)

Most of my pick would require them to fall which is why i willl put a few at each pick. Can be interchangable depending on prior picks.

Round ......Mock1......................Mock2 .......................Mock 3 .....................Mock 4 ......................Mock 5.............................Mock 6

1....... Andrew Luck QB........ Andrew Luck QB.......Andrew Luck QB........Andrew Luck QB.........Andrew Luck QB...........RG3 QB(For his fans).

2......Janoris Jenkins CB........Dre Kirkpatrick CB......Stephen GilmoreCB....Kendall Wright WR.....Rueben Randle WR........Alshon Jeffery WR

3........Alamada Ta'amu NT......Brian Quick WR ......Nick Toon WR .........Chase Minnifield CB......Trumaine Johnson CB.....Charles/Allen TEs

4........AJ Jenkins WR ..........Markelle Martin S.......Michael Egnew TE........Billy Winn DL .............. Isaiah Pead RB ......... Leonard Johnson CB

5.......James Hanna TE........Nigel Bradham LB......Loni Fangupo NT......Nicolas J-Baptiste NT...... Akiem Hicks NT ...........Marquis Maze WR

7.......Chris Owusu WR ........ BJ Cunningham WR.....Devon Wylie WR......Tank Carder LB............Garth Gerhart C...........Kellen Moore QB

7....... Antoine McClain G......Jacquies Smith LB......Donte P-Moss LB.....DeAngelo PetersonTE......Beau Reliford TE...........Robert Blanton CB

Thoughts? Feel free to mix and match to fit you to make a perfect draft.

I like your 1st and 3rd the most. But this is excactly how I see this, somewhere along, there will always be somewhat of a steal for us to take. Especially when you take in mind our needs at multiple positions. The key word is BPA, then we'll get our needs covered automatically.

I like your 1st and 3rd the most. But this is excactly how I see this, somewhere along, there will always be somewhat of a steal for us to take. Especially when you take in mind our needs at multiple positions. The key word is BPA, then we'll get our needs covered automatically.

Yep. We should be able to get guys with 1st round value in 2nd and 2nd round value in 3rd and so on. With the many needs we have we should be able to take one of the bpa and still fill a need.

From the guys you have my favorite mock would be

Luck

Kirkpatrick

Ta'amu

Jenkins

Hanna

Carder/Cunningham

Mclain

But imo the more realistic mock would be

Luck

Gilmore

Toon

Egnew

Fangupo/Hicks

Mclain

Smith

Definately like the first one better :)

yea, me too, but both would be pretty good drafts.