Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 1 Colts v Jaguars

Rackeen305

C/ATT YDS  AVG TD INT  SACKS  RTG

Philip Rivers  36/46  363   7.9.    1   2       0-0      88.7

We have to start with the same position that we believed needed the most improvement from last year. Last year, the number one player who was faulty for losses, even if hurt was who? (Jacoby Brissett). The Colts invested $25M at the position as an upgrade. So far? All i'm saying is, from the beginning I "hoped" Rivers is/was worth it. I just thought other players for cheaper could have suffice for this year. I stated Rivers has never done anything of significance (considering the talent level that's been in his career).

I was called out for stating players like Newton would be cheaper and win. So far, Newton beat the team that beat the Colts last year (Dolphins) smh. But what do I know? 

1 minute ago, Rackeen305 said:

C/ATT YDS  AVG TD INT  SACKS  RTG

Philip Rivers  36/46  363   7.9.    1   2       0-0      88.7

We have to start with the same position that we believed needed the most improvement from last year. Last year, the number one player who was faulty for losses, even if hurt was who? (Jacoby Brissett). The Colts invested $25M at the position as an upgrade. So far? All i'm saying is, from the beginning I "hoped" Rivers is/was worth it. I just thought other players for cheaper could have suffice for this year. I stated Rivers has never done anything of significance (considering the talent level that's been in his career).

I was called out for stating players like Newton would be cheaper and win. So far, Newton beat the team that beat the Colts last year (Dolphins) smh. But what do I know? 

and the kicker who missed cheap shot

Archived