Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So who’s next?

LuckyHorseShoe§

On a positive note, this is very similar to 2011-2012. Manning leaves, we struggle for a year, and then go into a draft class with two very talented QBs in Justin Herbert and Tua Tagavolia. I think we get a young talent next year and hope they can carry on the line of great Colts QBs. That’s my best case scenario

I just came home from a good night out, then Andrew Luck pops up on my phone, it says retirement... a m I still drunk? 

I look at my beer, poor it the the toilet,  and starts reading... I start saying.. how much did i drink?

then it hits me.. he IS retiring,,, now im in chok... how much did I drink...

please wake me up and say this is a nightmare.. someone... I need to wake up

#in brisette we trust :(

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

On a positive note, this is very similar to 2011-2012. Manning leaves, we struggle for a year, and then go into a draft class with two very talented QBs in Justin Herbert and Tua Tagavolia. I think we get a young talent next year and hope they can carry on the line of great Colts QBs. That’s my best case scenario

I know man, but I was hoping for at least a Super Bowl before that like last time. First we waste Manning, now Luck. And I like Tua and Justin well enough, but I just can’t see them being as good as Luck. This is so depressing, I feel like the Falcons after SB whatever it was.

JB has a better supporting cast than he did 2 years ago. If he can do the job, great. If he can't beat Tenn at home, give Kelly a chance. If Kelly is not the guy, tank next year and draft Lawrence. 

30 minutes ago, ThorstenDenmark said:

I just came home from a good night out, then Andrew Luck pops up on my phone, it says retirement... a m I still drunk? 

I look at my beer, poor it the the toilet,  and starts reading... I start saying.. how much did i drink?

then it hits me.. he IS retiring,,, now im in chok... how much did I drink...

please wake me up and say this is a nightmare.. someone... I need to wake up

#in brisette we trust :(

time to poor another