Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ouch. Top DL Tears ACL

16 minutes ago, Blueblood23 said:

I hope not as the Colts have enough problems with injuries. Certainly not in favor of drafting hurt players.

Jesus anyone can get hurt I'm sure the Cowboys are upset that they drafted Jaylon Smith and I'm sure the Jags are mad they drafted Myles Jack 2 elite players who were drafted injured yet are great pieces on great defenses 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Jesus anyone can get hurt I'm sure the Cowboys are upset that they drafted Jaylon Smith and I'm sure the Jags are mad they drafted Myles Jack 2 elite players who were drafted injured yet are great pieces on great defenses 

Did they beat a defenseless woman while she was turtled up on the ground?

Dudes a clown.

I would much rather have Christian Wilkins. Great person, good player and not injured.

2 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Dude was a potential top 5 or 10 pick lmao but whatever lol

Who cares?

His lack of character will ensure he does something stupid once the money in the NFL goes to his head.

Potential is only potential. 

And Ill bet you Christian Wilkins has a much better career. Because of his character  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GoatBeard said:

Who cares?

His lack of character will ensure he does something stupid once the money in the NFL goes to his head.

Potential is only potential. 

And Ill bet you Christian Wilkins has a much better career. Because of his character  

Whatever you say try reading up on simmions you wont find anything negative about him since but that doesn't fit your hating him narrative 

This is, of course, my opinion. It's not a great idea to invest that much draft capital in a player with that many red flags. Secondly, Ballard most likely wouldn't entertain it anyways, based on the red flags. He's a huge character guy. 

He's obviously very talented, but generally when a guy with lesser morality gets big money, they tend to go off the deep end. The sad part is, that unless it's publicized (like TMZ) the players generally just continue to get away with it. Only in instances like Kareem Hunt are there any consequences; but in reality, it's happening more throughout the league than people probably realize. You get a bunch of guys that have had the red carpet rolled out for them their entire lives, with a huge sense of entitlement, and then make them filthy-rich superstars...bad recipe for a guy that already has character issues. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Too bad he was actually a top 10 prospect so try again lol keep digging that hole

Does it matter if he's suspended indefinitely for being a bonehead, or isn't the same guy after the injury? I'd rather take my chances with another prospect with the draft capital they'd have to spend. Just my opinion, though.

2 minutes ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

Does it matter if he's suspended indefinitely for being a bonehead, or isn't the same guy after the injury? I'd rather take my chances with another prospect with the draft capital they'd have to spend. Just my opinion, though.

people do change I know it's hard to believe. I'm sure KC regrets taking hill even tho hes one of the best WRs in the league 

I would definitely use one of our second round picks on him, He's a top 10 talent for sure. 

Also for the people who don't like his character and his red flag I would say read up on it, here's a quote and a link to an article "The story of the incident varies, but the one constant in the stories that have been told is that Simmons believes his family was threatened. The fight began with two women, one of them Simmons’ sister, getting into a physical altercation with a woman named Sophia Taylor"

Like what the article states I think it was just a good kid making a bad decision when trying to defend his family, but I'm someone who likes giving second chances

https://thedraftnetwork.com/2018/12/20/jeffery-simmons-and-the-grey-area-of-second-chances/ 

• Like 1