RD2: Oruwariye CB PSU

RD3: Gardner-Johnson S  FLORIDA

RD4: Snell Jr. RB

RD4: Sills WR WEST VIRGINIA (COMP)

RD5: Joe Gaziano DT3 NW

RD6: Malik Reed DE NEVADA

BPA...

Source: 

https://www.stampedeblue.com/2019/2/1/18205051/projecting-colts-starters-positional-needs-and-cap-space-after-vinatieri-glowinski-sign-deals

https://www.drafttek.com/2019-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round1.asp

• Like 2

Oruwariye that late in the 2nd round seems unlikely. But the first two picks could definitely be there, and would improve the D line.  Interesting mock. I'd pick a WR sooner than you do, though. There will be some good choices from the Colts'  late 2 to the 3. Somewhere in there is a player that can help. Certainly better than Sills. 

Thanks for doing the mock. It makes things interesting while we fight through the doldrums of the NFL season. 

So, just did a few run throughs with that simulator, and that thing is all over the place lol. It leaves players that are gonna be long gone available into the 3rd and 4th rounds...I mean, I wish it would play out like that cuz the Colts would have one of the best defenses in the league next year, and still land a top WR, and probably Bennie Snell somewhere in there too. Seems like it's way too generous, just my opinion tho. 

On 2/3/2019 at 4:53 AM, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

So, just did a few run throughs with that simulator, and that thing is all over the place lol. It leaves players that are gonna be long gone available into the 3rd and 4th rounds...I mean, I wish it would play out like that cuz the Colts would have one of the best defenses in the league next year, and still land a top WR, and probably Bennie Snell somewhere in there too. Seems like it's way too generous, just my opinion tho. 

Well at this point in the draft season, not one of these simulation programs are worth more than just football fan boredom. Kids will rise and fall after the interview process, the combine results and the private workouts etc... at this stage, the #1 slam dunk draft pick isn’t even clearly established. Going to be some long days until the draft happens but we have to have something to look at and talk about   

• Like 1