Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Next Up The Texans

King Colt

17 minutes ago, krunk said:

I can't wait till Sunday!  This is going to be a classic Colts Vs Texans.   Certainly going to be some pads popping. We will get that W bro I'm telling you!

I hope you're right but I'm not feeling it.  On the road with our offensive issues and they have a chance to pretty much seal the division?  Our offense would really need to do a 180 from last week.  I can see a 90 maybe but a 180?  Going to be tough.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I hope you're right but I'm not feeling it.  On the road with our offensive issues and they have a chance to pretty much seal the division?  Our offense would really need to do a 180 from last week.  I can see a 90 maybe but a 180?  Going to be tough.  

We don't have big issues. Just hit a speed bump there.  Houston doesn't have the same secondary as Jax.

IMHO the Colts players have learned alot this year. How it is to lose and how it feels to win several in a row. I hated to see this happen against Jax but I would say the loss may have came at the right time. Going into the game this weekend the Colts don't have the sack streak nor a win streak to protect , they have nothing to lose but EVERYTHING to gain from a win Sunday.  The pressure is on the Texans now not the Colts.  

Yes the Colts know whats at stake with a win.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shastamasta said:

Hmmm...do they make that public or do we just find out that Sunday? I would think they would be circling that game a couple of weeks ago.

If it was going to be flexed they would have announced it this past Tuesday. I'm guessing with the Eagles still alive they like the Rams/Eagles match up better. 

In week 17 they make the Sunday night game decision the week of the game, to get a meaningful match up. 

Inman is ruled out and there is a chance TY Hilton doesn’t play. Though I’m reading tweets that coaches are “optimistic” about his chance to play.

For a team that scored zero points last week, this is not good news.

Perfect time for Grant to show up haha

Game one Luck threw for 431 yds. completing 40 of 62 passes, 4 TDs and no INTs. To date Luck has completed 67.9% of his passes. The Colts did not have Mack but I don't think Mack will do anything against the Texans. The Texans have allowed 3.74 yds./carry to date. The Texans are 5th in the NFL in run defense allowing 91.3 yards per game. During their nine game streak they are allowed only 84.4 and only 57.8 for their last six games. So does this mean after watching Jacksonville pressure Luck most of the game the Texans will do the same or better because the Colts run game could be nonexistent? Reich is calling the plays so we will see how he does.