Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nike To Reveal Nfl Unis 4/3

Larry Horseman

Finally some concrete info about when we will know what they look like: http://www.bizjournals.com/portland/blog/2012/03/nike-to-reveal-nfl-uniforms-april-3.html

The article says the Colts will remain pretty much the same but other teams like the Seahawks will look a lot different. That being said, the author predicts that the materials will change the look of all jerseys and helmets will be more stylized. It's a legit source since Nike is headquartered right outside Portland...

Excited to see what they look like. I expect to see something great as Nike makes the best stuff out there! They have the best golf clothes, workout clothes, etc.

For sure, and with all the turnover, I'm going to have to buy a new blue and white one. I'm thinking Luck and Mathis...

For sure, and with all the turnover, I'm going to have to buy a new blue and white one. I'm thinking Luck and Mathis...

Well they are the only 2 players on the Colts that are guaranteed to be Colts next year :P Either way, I don't think it's worth restocking everything, it said it wasn't a big change for the Colts and viewing wise, nothing different, but I was talking to a sports store guy and he said the fabric should be completely different. The author mentioned that, but it was confirmed to me that the fabric will be different.

Well they are the only 2 players on the Colts that are guaranteed to be Colts next year :P Either way, I don't think it's worth restocking everything, it said it wasn't a big change for the Colts and viewing wise, nothing different, but I was talking to a sports store guy and he said the fabric should be completely different. The author mentioned that, but it was confirmed to me that the fabric will be different.

Exactly...and for a few years to come. Well, I wouldn't restock, but my jersey collection is Manning, DFree, Garcon, Wayne, and Sanders, and chances are, none of them are Colts next year. So I guess by default I have to...at least the timing is right with the new ones coming out.

Excited to see what they look like. I expect to see something great as Nike makes the best stuff out there! They have the best golf clothes, workout clothes, etc.

I believe Under Armor could give them a run for their money now. That company has built a solid foundation.

I believe Under Armor could give them a run for their money now. That company has built a solid foundation.

They definitely can, except they have to wait 10 years as that's how long Nike signed the contract. Under armour makes great workout clothing, dont know about jerseys though.

They definitely can, except they have to wait 10 years as that's how long Nike signed the contract. Under armour makes great workout clothing, dont know about jerseys though.

I'm not sure either. Wouldn't be surprised if they get the next contract though. I'm just glad Reebok is gone. The last couple of years their designs sucked for fan apparel. Especially the hats.

I think Nike is light years ahead of Reebok so I'm going to love the switch. I think I'm going to have to buy an Angerer, Luck and Bethea Nike jersey. Maybe a Peyton one too if he goes to the Dolphins to get it signed and framed.

I really hope they don't look like those arena football-esque uniforms that have been circulating around the web....they look way too flashy, loud, and unprofessional for the most professional football league of them all, the NFL. I hope they're just minor adjustments to the current unis, because I thought the new Bills unis that came out last year looked great.