Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittsburgh (-5.5) at Jacksonville (11-18-18)

oldunclemark

1 p.m. EST   Jim Nantz, Tony (are you sick of me yet?)  Romo and Tracy Wolfson on CBS

Low 70s and partly sunny in Jacksonville  ----  over-under at 46.5

'Big Ben' Rothlisberger  (244 of 369, 2,888 21 TDs and 7 interceptions) rolls into town with JuJu Smith Schuster (56 catches, 762 yards) and 'Downtown' Antonio Brown (57 catches, 690 yards,   10 TDs)

James (I'm not LeVeon) Conner is probable and he has 10 TDs

Jax QB Blake (My Mistake) Bortles (201 of 326, 2,341 (12 TDs, 8 Interceptions) has 'Case Keenum' numbers but Leonard Fournette is healthy and ready to go  (for a change).

The 'Million Dollar Defense'; has been bargain priced to $99.95 with just 19 sacks ansd 5 interceptions in nine games.   The Jaguars have allowed 143 points in the last five games, all Jax losses.

This is it for Jacksonville (3-6) They're 0-3 in the AFC South and the seventh overall loss will send them back the garage. The Steelers have won five in a row but they lost twice to Jacksonville last year in Pittsburgh.

This will be a 'spirited' game ('Sprited' is code for lots of penalties and a couple of fights)

In the first half last week, I thought Jacksonville had quit..but they did rally.

I like the over.....but I dont want Pittsburgh giving 6 points on the road and NBOJ (never bet on Jacksonville)

• Like 1

Pittsburgh wins by double digits, IMO mainly because the Steelers' strength is stopping the run which is also the Jaguars' offensive strength they rely on. Unless Bortles lights it up, which I doubt happens against the Blitzburgh pressure, I expect the Steelers to get ahead and stay ahead and take the running game out as a factor. 

58 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

That final drive had vibes from that Patriots-Steelers game last year, not to mention that interception in the end zone (which got wiped out by a penalty).

I thought the same. It seemed like the refs wanted the Steelers to win. I thought the refs denied the Jaguars a win that they deserved. 

47 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I thought the same. It seemed like the refs wanted the Steelers to win. I thought the refs denied the Jaguars a win that they deserved. 

Well, in the bigger picture, the Steelers are still in the "higher seed than the Patriots and denying them HFA" hunt, so that's always nice.

• Like 1