Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Injury Report 10/11/2018

TKnight24

21 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

I bet you didn't hear much about concussions"back in the day". They probably didn't happen

They were rarely recognized.  Even in high school, (late 1960s)they woke me up, told me I was fine, since I was the only center.  I had 3, and I never played higher than high school.  Imagine in college!?!?

Pros would never admit they had seen stars.  Stumble to the sideline, sniff some ammonia, and back in they went.  That's why so many struggled in life afterward.

On 10/11/2018 at 11:55 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yes Kelly stayed healthy in college, I wasn't debating that. I really don't think I am that far off base with my comments. He played 15 of 16 as a rookie, missed 9 games last year and is injured again. I guess if he plays Sunday it will prove me wrong but he is shaky for Sunday. A lot of guys stay healthy in college (Steve Emtman for example, doesn't mean jack when it comes to the Pro's) but can't in the Pro's so lets slow our roll a bit on giving NCF a pat on the back for a guy that stayed healthy his rookie season. That is just 1 season. How about last year? No pats for me lmao . I don't need them anyway because this debate is silly to be honest. I probably shouldn't of said anything negative about Kelly LOL. My bad I guess? The guy has had 1 healthy year in the Pro's and 1 non-healthy year and now he is injured again. Lets see if he plays Sunday? I hope he does for Luck's sake.

-My Post would've been silly had Kelly played 2 years in a row without missing a game in the Pro's and now this injury just occurred but I would've never made my comment if that were the case. I don't see anything wrong with comparing him to Jeff Saturday either. Saturday was a Great Center and basically never missed a game playing here. What do you find wrong comparing ex great Colts to some of the Colts now? Luck is criticized every day by the media and fans when he doesn't live up to his hype or is not Peyton like.

i concur some players cant stand up to nfl contact kelly may be one

• Like 1