Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2018-2019 NCAA Basketball thread

Not only was Monday Night a big night because of the comeback win but the starting 5 of Arike O., Marina Mabry, Jackie, Young, Brianna Turner, and Jessica Shepard was the first team(either gender) to reach a combined 10,000 points

the key last night may had been the play of Abby Prohaska

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Sorry, man that was a tough way to lose. ND had a great run though, nothing to be ashamed of at all. Missed FT at the end.

One of those 'moral dilemmas'

How good would someone who isnt playing or coaching have felt about beating the No.1 team after their star player was disabled.

I know ND was short several players last year.

But I cant feel bad about Baylor winning after what happened to their star forward.

ND still beat UConn....and that's a really good consolation prize

• Like 2

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

How good would someone who isnt playing or coaching have felt about beating the No.1 team after their star player was disabled.

But I cant feel bad about Baylor winning after what happened to their star forward

I would have but I have known Jackie Young and her family for years

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

But I cant feel bad about Baylor winning after what happened to their star forward

True, I seen where she was out. I was just comforting PT as he is a diehard ND fan. Losing by a point in a hard fought game is tough. Baylor is deserving of the win.

1 hour ago, PrincetonTiger said:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&&&&@@@@&@&!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the 24 Hour Waiting Game

Sorry, PT. 

1 hour ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I would have but I have known Jackie Young and her family for years

Is she from Princeton? Wherever she goes to play professionally, you can root for her. Her career is not over. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Yes she is from Princeton and she is a draft eligible Junior she might stay at ND

I guess you want her to stay. Being from Princeton, you'll always know her.

My older sister has a friend who used to play for ND but many years ago. She became very successful outside of sports. 

On 3/30/2019 at 11:25 PM, chad72 said:

Entire Purdue team has to go and watch the fundamentals of boxing out, what a wasted effort on the part of Edwards. Like when Kansas beat Steph Curry and Davidson while he had most points in NCAA then, I think Virginia wins it all.

Crazy recurrence...Kansas survives vs Davidson and Steph Curry, Derrick Rose misses free throw and Kansas hits 3 in championship game to go to OT and win for their sole championship win in several years.

Virginia survives close one vs Purdue and Carsen Edwards,  another close one vs Auburn, and goes to OT in the championship game and wins just like Kansas for their sole championship win in several years.

I just have a gut feeling someone in the NCAA or the refs bet on Virginia for them to get so many breaks repeatedly. 

• MTC locked this topic