Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Player(s) you think might be surprise pick after round 1

After looking at a bunch of highlights, i'm thinking DT RJ Mcintosh from Miami. he's graded lower because they're saying he is still growing into a player. But if you watch him, he's super quick into gaps, got great movement skills. He looks like he'd be perfect for a 4-3. 

watch him vs Notre Dame. he was everywhere.

• Like 1

Courtland Sutton

And I say he’d be a surprise because everyone thinks he’s going to go round 1 but the consensus seems to be that this is a weak WR group, an Ridley might be the only 1st round graded receiver, and he’s borderline with D.J. Moore having a possibility to jump or join him.

3 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Courtland Sutton

And I say he’d be a surprise because everyone thinks he’s going to go round 1 but the consensus seems to be that this is a weak WR group, an Ridley might be the only 1st round graded receiver, and he’s borderline with D.J. Moore having a possibility to jump or join him.

Everyone thinks Sutton is going in the first?    EVERYONE?

I think you're exaggerating just a bit....

Sutton is a second round player...   I'd hardly think him going in the second round makes that a surprise...    he might go in the first..   but whoever takes him in the first is reaching...

26 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Everyone thinks Sutton is going in the first?    EVERYONE?

I think you're exaggerating just a bit....

Sutton is a second round player...   I'd hardly think him going in the second round makes that a surprise...    he might go in the first..   but whoever takes him in the first is reaching...

Most mocks I see have him going in the 1st to WR needy teams. Jacksonville is the usually the furthest I see him fall. Didn’t mean literally everyone though. I agree that he’s a 2nd round talent though. But it seems some think teams will reach for need and take him early.

• Like 1