Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nfl Heros- Andrew Luck And Robert Griffin Iii

CR91

I think they both will be really good. I really like RG3 but I know we will probably get Luck. @ Subvet, I love your little comment on there for your signature,...Life is tough, it's even tougher when you're stupid! haha thanks for giving me a laugh with that. It is so true!

@ Subvet, I love your little comment on there for your signature,...Life is tough, it's even tougher when you're stupid! haha thanks for giving me a laugh with that. It is so true!

Very true. The real problem is a)stupid people don't realize they are stupid and b) stupid people don't realize how tough they make their own lives.

Sure glad I'm not one of them.........

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Lost tonight to go to 1-7, they are competing every night now though. Getting ready to look and see what game I want to go check out.     Caitlin went for 30.   Still struggling with 3pt shooting percentage and turnovers. 7 this game.       I think the Fever need to talk Wheeler into the 6th Woman role. Let Clark and Boston cook with the 1's and Wheeler free reigns when Clark goes out. Although Clark only sat out 6 minutes tonight.     Getting better everytime out. Remember they still have less than 2 months experience playing together. Adjustments are needed.
    • I think Haliburton playing on the Olympic team is going to help his growth tremendously.     I know we are going to be a tough out whenever, wherever we play for the next few seasons.   Windows open
    • if ar develops as i think he will 2025 looks better
    • https://www.stampedeblue.com/2024/5/28/24166421/pff-lists-colts-starting-tackles-as-top-3-tandem   "Pro Football Focus released their top tackle rankings and the Colts’ duo is one of three teams whose starting tackles are both among the top 16. The Lions (Sewell no. 3, Decker no. 14) and Eagles (Mailata no. 5, Johnson no. 6) are those ahead of them. The Colts’ RT Braden Smith (15th) and LT Bernhard Raimann (16th) may rank the lowest of the three tandems in question, though to be included at all is quite the honor. The floor may have been established with the Colts’ starting tackle duo, but the ceiling these two can reach is undeniably high"
    • The Texans sign Nico Collins to a three-year contract extension, totaling $72 million. That comes after voiding years from Diggs' contract, making him a free agent after this year and paying him $22+ million this year.   https://www.nfl.com/news/texans-signing-wr-nico-collins-to-three-year-72-5-million-extension#:~:text=Nico Collins' breakout season in,max value of %2475 million.   Calvin Ridley signed a 4-year contract with the Titans for $92 million. Too much.   Mike Evans got paid well (2 years, $52 million), but he deserves it. He has played for the same team his whole career and helped them win a Super Bowl. Future HOFer.   Justin Jefferson will get extended too, but it may be for well over $30 million/year. Too much.
  • Members