Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Stephen Hill

WOW. Stephen Hill had a great Combine Day so far. He ran a 4.30 and a 4.31 and has good size with 6'4. With Garcon gambling and Wayne possible gone, what about him? Can aynone say somethin about his route running or his hands?

He looked pretty darn good in the WR drills too.

Unless 2 or 3 other WRs who were considered 2nd tier WRs emerge.... Hill may have launched himself ahead of our #34 overall pick.

Ravens speedster Torrey Smith went #58 overall to the last year, and Hill has better size.....and if he convinces NFL scouts he has better route-running/hands.... he may go off the board in the 20-30 range.where I could see several teams who could use WR help. Tennessee, Denver, New England.... San Fran?

Teams needing WR help, with extra picks in round 1 or round 2, this is the draft for them.

Browns, Bengals and Pats have 2 first round picks each.

Pats and Eagles have 2 second round picks each.

Anyone thinking Pats draft 2 wideouts in the first 4 picks? I think they do.

Single handedly, the Raiders are the reason behind an extra first round pick and an extra second round pick this draft, they were the reason behind an extra first round pick last year. Al Davis sure got fleeced before he died.

Personally, I think the Colts move out of the No.34 spot and trade down if a team is willing.

If teams like the Falcons, Saints or Raiders want to give us a first round pick for our No.34 in next year's draft, I am sure most of us will take the Raiders, won't we?

I still personally like trading No.34 and No.65 for the Eagles' No.46 and No.51 if the Eagles come asking. :)

Personally, I think the Colts move out of the No.34 spot and trade down if a team is willing.

If teams like the Falcons, Saints or Raiders want to give us a first round pick for our No.34 in next year's draft, I am sure most of us will take the Raiders, won't we?

I still personally like trading No.34 and No.65 for the Eagles' No.46 and No.51 if the Eagles come asking. :)

Me too.... unless Dontari Poe or Cordy Glenn.... or some surprise value player is sitting there at #34.

WOW. Stephen Hill had a great Combine Day so far. He ran a 4.30 and a 4.31 and has good size with 6'4. With Garcon gambling and Wayne possible gone, what about him? Can aynone say somethin about his route running or his hands?

He had been inconsitent with his hand at Georgia Tech, although he improved a lot from his sophomore year to his junior year. I thought he should have stayed in school because he still needs more development to become a better WR, but he is very physically talented. I think he would be a great option as a succesor to Reggie Wayne in a couple of years if not a lot of pressure is put on him. He sometimes makes great catches but he sometimes misses easy ones. I really like him though and he is an excellent blocker.