Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is it sad that I'm considering pulling an all-nighter just so I don't sleep past the combine?

If you couldn't tell I get pretty pumped for this stuff and the sad part is that it is only o-lineman and TEs. I'd be able to pull it off rather easily as I don't have to start getting ready for work until about 4p.m. and could probably catch a decent nap in between the combine and then. Even if I didn't nap my work keeps me active enough that i wont be dozing off, well as long as we stay moderately busy.

I just hope I don't pass out when the o-lineman start to run the 40.

Free Agency is the most exciting part of the offseason! Although the Colts are not big players which is why I can see the draft being more exciting.. lmao

But I love the draft too, I do countless mocks and study players and teams. But as a fan of the NFL, free agency is where it's at!

Is it sad that I'm considering pulling an all-nighter just so I don't sleep past the combine?

If you couldn't tell I get pretty pumped for this stuff and the sad part is that it is only o-lineman and TEs. I'd be able to pull it off rather easily as I don't have to start getting ready for work until about 4p.m. and could probably catch a decent nap in between the combine and then. Even if I didn't nap my work keeps me active enough that i wont be dozing off, well as long as we stay moderately busy.

Well..... Cordy Glenn's 40 had to wake you up at least a little bit.

His 4.96 in the 40 at 6'-6" and 350 lbs was pretty crazy.

Well..... Cordy Glenn's 40 had to wake you up at least a little bit.

His 4.96 in the 40 at 6'-6" and 350 lbs was pretty crazy.

Glenn should solidify himself as the 2nd best guard in the draft which is good because the Steelers may chose him over Poe, so he'll be there for us at 34 :)

They replay the combine right after it happens. It starts over around 3 pm central. So yes, it's a little sad and you should have slept.