Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Will The Colts Look Like Next Year?

likm

With all the changes with the coaching staff, the Front Office the assumed personnel changes what will the Colts look like? We are so used to a PM led offense, crappy special teams and the cover 2 what can we expect? Will we compete? Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Its hard to predict anything especially what future concerns. (MarK Twain sadi it, or similiar)

Before we don't have our roster completed, and we don't know depth chart for each position, I wouldn't predict anything.

I expect a better D, that shows signs of Pagano's work, and strong offense if we have Manning back. But there are still opened questions:

Is A.Luck as good as he is hyped?

How will we draft for other key positions where we have problems?

Will ST perfom better?

D will be better this season or will it be far better?

Will PM 100% healthy?

If the offseason will be much better than it usually was, we may have an outstanding season. hope we will have an over 0.500 season, but that's not a prediction, or a very wake one.

10 wins if Grigson and Pagano are as good as advertised. Grigson has to bring in additional players and Pagano has to teach his concepts. Pagano appears to be an intense coach who wants to win now.

Of courses he does. History shows coaches who don't bring immediate results don't last long.

Hard to say at this point... but I don't think 10 to 13 wins with Manning is unrealistic... especially if the D improves even slightly.

I would say that with Luck at the helm we are probably looking at 8-8 give or take 1 game either way... again, depending on the D's improvement.

Either way I am excited to see how it all pans out. I like the coaches and staff we have in place right now. They all seem highly motivated and like they are all wanting to move in the same direction.