Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gregg Doyel: Colts are too incompetent to be deceitful

BlueShoe

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 2:14 PM, Roger said:

Lately, that's what the Colts have given the fans - nothing positive.  The team sucks this season, the franchise QB won't have played a snap in 18 months, and many are sick of the happy talk.

Happy talk? Have you been asleep for a month or something? I sure haven't seen any happy talk in here since the season started.

Besides, there is no use of being all doom and gloom when there is exactly nothing we can do about it. This is the NFL. When you been around as long as I have it comes with the territory.

3 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Happy talk? Have you been asleep for a month or something? I sure haven't seen any happy talk in here since the season started.

Besides, there is no use of being all doom and gloom when there is exactly nothing we can do about it. This is the NFL. When you been around as long as I have it comes with the territory.

Happy talk is from the Colts. Irsay, assuring ticket buyers that Luck was coming back. The report that Luck made the Colts D look silly.

Congratulations on your longevity. I'm 63. How old are you?

4 hours ago, ReMeDy said:

That's actually a fun fan theory. It's like when the little brother pretends his big brother injured him, screams to mom, and mom punishes the big brother, only this time the mother is Jim Irsay. Not saying Luck is doing this, but how funny would it be if Luck was somewhat faking his injury to hold coach Pagano hostage to get him fired?

I don't think Luck would do that.

Aside from just not believing he's ethically capable of it, I really don't believe he would fake an injury.

He wants to play football.

No doubt things got dysfunctional though