Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC South

ColtsArmy84

The whole division could be 2-3 after 5 weeks.

49ers @ Colts

Jacksonville @ Steelers

Chiefs @ Texans

Titans @ Dolphins

So for everyone saying we should shut Luck down your out of your mind. Hell be back in a couple of week and the division will be wide open and we still have 6 division games to play.

Season is far from over.

Go Colts Go!!!

We can't sleep on the 49ers, they almost beat LA. That's the key here. It's a winnable game for sure, but if we fall to 1-4, we will have dug a very large hole to climb out of. This is a game we absolutely have to win and should win. 

If the Texans are for real, they can beat Kansas City. Their defense is more than capable of slowing Alex Smith down. 

And don't forget, the only win the 'Fins have so far this year is a fluke lucky win against a very bad Chargers team... With or without Mariota, the Titans should have no problem beating up Jay Cutler thanks to their running attack. 

We could be looking at:

Texans 3-2

Titans 3-2

Jacksonville 2-3

Indianapolis 2-3

Hopefully the Chiefs continue to be legit, and maybe Miami will go off on the Titans. All of us sitting at 2-3 would be awesome, hilarious, and sort of sad at the same time. Haha...

Can't look past the 49ers.  It's a winnable game for both teams really.  Indy has home field though which could decide the game. If the Texans play like they have the past 2 weeks, I think they beat K.C.  I think Miami will beat Tenn and I think Pitt will beat Jax.  I am with you, I am hoping every team is 2-3 after this week.  Colts need that win though! I'll take a Colts win even if all 3 other teams win. 

I think the Texans will lose to KC.  Watson is definitely a good player, but he's faced two pretty suspect defensive teams in New England and Tenn.  Took him a while to put points on the board when he faced a better defensive team in the Bengals.   KC is a defensive team so I don't see him going off.   Texans have a chance though.  I just think KC will prevail.