Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 2017 Sack Leader

Lucky Colts Fan

Colts 2017 Sack Leader  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will lead the Colts in sacks this season?

• Jabaal Sheard
    • John Simon
    • Tarell Basham
    • Kendall Langford
    • Henry Anderson
    • Jonathan Hankins
    • Other

I'm going to take Hankins.  I know his primary job is to eat up lineman, but what the heck, I wanted to be different.  I'm really excited to see these guys play together.  I hope they gel quickly and become fun to watch.

Simon is the most likely choice IMO. I don't think people realize how underrated he was and still is. He might get 10 sacks this year. I would love it if it was Tarell Basham, I just don't think he'll get enough playing time to do so. Sheard will be close, probably 8 sacks or so IMO. Hankins is a NT, he won't get a lot of sacks. Langford and Anderson aren't great pass rushers, they'll stop the run, but maybe Anderson gets 4 and Langford gets 6.

5 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Simon is the most likely choice IMO. I don't think people realize how underrated he was and still is. He might get 10 sacks this year. I would love it if it was Tarell Basham, I just don't think he'll get enough playing time to do so. Sheard will be close, probably 8 sacks or so IMO. Hankins is a NT, he won't get a lot of sacks. Langford and Anderson aren't great pass rushers, they'll stop the run, but maybe Anderson gets 4 and Langford gets 6.

Just to give the rookie a nod & to be different I chose Basham, maybe his playing time will come when the Colts have a sizable lead & other teams are forced into the pass...

:rock:

Just now, Buck Showalter said:

Just to give the rookie a nod & to be different I chose Basham, maybe his playing time will come when the Colts have a sizable lead & other teams are forced into the pass...

I would love that! Kill two birds with one stone. Force them to pass and Basham gets 3 sacks! 1st down, Basham bashes the QB! 2nd down, Basham from the outside for a 10 yard loss. 3rd down, here's comes Basham with the bull rush! Tom Brady is down and time runs out! This kid is bashing the Patriots and the game is over!

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I would love that! Kill two birds with one stone. Force them to pass and Basham gets 3 sacks! 1st down, Basham bashes the QB! 2nd down, Basham from the outside for a 10 yard loss. 3rd down, here's comes Basham with the bull rush! Tom Brady is down and time runs out! This kid is bashing the Patriots and the game is over!

Thats what I'm talking about!!!