Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Updated Player Weights Revealed....

NewColtsFan

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:48 PM, Superman said:

Not if he's slow and stiff at 242. 

Exactly. I don't understand why people think 230ish is too small for an ILB. There's plenty of very, very good ILB's who weigh 230-235. And yes. A lot of 34 ILB's. I'd rather have an athletic, agile 235 ILB who's rangy with coverage skills than a stiff 245lb kid. Give me the fast rangy coverage guys over the 2 down thumpers.

Can someone explain to me the love for Bostic ????? Cause I don't get it. Never seen anything special in him...

IMO. Walker Jr. will be better than him week 1, and I think E-Jax is better than him. Hell I'd rather just throw Morrison out there as he's just 22 and may be able to develop into a DQ type anyways. Bostic probably is what he is. Nothing special. Just a solid backup ILB/Special teamer.

I also believe Sean Spence is going to have a breakout season. He's finally getting his chance to be "The man" full time at one of the ILB spots. He's had some bad injuries early in his career that derailed it a bit. If not for that we may be looking at a top tier ILB with his talent. But he's fully healthy, and coming to a new team to be the guy at what ? 26 years old ? He's coming off a good year last season and seems to be getting better and better. I see him as an ascending player who's starting to put it all together. If one of Walker Jr. or E-Jax steps up and plays well opposite of him we'll be in good shape. Having a much better DL will help. Hankins will help keep the LB's clean to make plays obviously.

I love seeing John Simon losing 10lbs. Like another poster said. Hopefully that will make him a couple steps quicker. He's another ascending player who's getting better and better and starting to put it all together. I could see Simon having a really great year with us. Maybe 10 sacks good. Gotta figure Sheard will put up 7-8 anyways, and I think Basham will surpass some peoples expectations. We got a steal grabbing him in the 3rd. The kid has a chance to be a double digit sack monster.

43 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

6'6" 305lb guards   what a ____ mess.

If this is the biggest mess the Colts have,  then they'll have a very good season.

Why this would bend you out of shape is a mysterry known only to you...............

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:54 AM, J@son said:

two different men both weighing 245 lbs could have extremely different builds, bone structure, muscle mass etc etc etc.  you have NO WAY, NONE of being able to guess how much a player should or shouldn't weigh based on their height.  

We will find out for sure in 1 month.