Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2020 season, Nationals Repeat?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

 

You're the best! Will you see the kids and grandkids this holiday?  

We cant all get together at same time because of jobs , but yes will end up seeing them all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jay Kirk said:

Lol your more than welcome to Jump on the bandwagon my Friend , you would be a welcome addition . :lol: I'm outnumbered in here most of the time.  :peek:

 

Lol. You have @Myles who is a Cards fan. I am the lone Mets fan since MAC stopped following the forum. There are a surprising number of Yankees fans here but they don't post here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jay Kirk said:

We cant all get together at same time because of jobs , but yes will end up seeing them all.

 

That's good to hear. How many children do you have? Do they live nearby?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

 

Lol. You have @Myles who is a Cards fan. I am the lone Mets fan since MAC stopped following the forum. There are a surprising number of Yankees fans here but they don't post here.

Hozer and I being huge Cubs fans do Post alot but I am surprised too the Yankees fans do not Post in here more? They won 100 games last season.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

Lol. You have @Myles who is a Cards fan. I am the lone Mets fan since MAC stopped following the forum. There are a surprising number of Yankees fans here but they don't post here.

Love Myles lol but hes a pestimist , I need positivity . :spit:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

That's good to hear. How many children do you have? Do they live nearby?

Between us we have 8 , 5 are nearby others are a ways away. 8 Grandkids as well. Plus one we have taken as our grandchild .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ended up getting a nice Motor Cycle the other day , Tammy is wanting to ride . Its another good way for us to spend the time together. Lol I hadn't rode for 30 years , rode it home Thursday it was an adventure. A cold one I might add.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Between us we have 8 , 5 are nearby others are a ways away. 8 Grandkids as well. Plus one we have taken as our grandchild .

 

Nice. 

 

Btw, I am concerned about the friend of yours in Wisconsin who has not been on the forum for over two months. @HOZER and I have been concerned about him. If you know anything, PM one of us. Thanks, Jay.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jay Kirk said:

I ended up getting a nice Motor Cycle the other day , Tammy is wanting to ride . Its another good way for us to spend the time together. Lol I hadn't rode for 30 years , rode it home Thursday it was an adventure. 

Always nice having new toys :thmup:, have to have fun in life brother, I have never owned a motorcycle. My Step-Dad has a Harley but he never rides it, maybe once or twice a year during the summer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the vibe I needed to get me ready for Football today, having the main crew back on the Baseball Thread chatting = NFLfan, Jay, Hozer, and myself. Go Colts and Go Saints, and yes Go Cubs :thmup:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jay Kirk said:

I ended up getting a nice Motor Cycle the other day , Tammy is wanting to ride . Its another good way for us to spend the time together. Lol I hadn't rode for 30 years , rode it home Thursday it was an adventure. A cold one I might add.

 

Glad to hear that you are doing something good for yourself. You work too hard not to. Enjoy and be safe. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This is the vibe I needed to get me ready for Football today, having the main crew back on the Baseball Thread chatting = NFLfan, Jay, Hozer, and myself. Go Colts and Go Saints, and yes Go Cubs :thmup:

Lol you forgot the Chargers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Always nice having new toys :thmup:, have to have fun in life brother, I have never owned a motorcycle. My Step-Dad has a Harley but he never rides it, maybe once or twice a year during the summer.

 

You need to ride it. Take a pic and post as your avatar. :P (I'm Just kidding about the avatar)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NFLfan said:

 

You need to ride it. Take a pic and post as your avatar. :P (I'm Just kidding about the avatar)

Lol I have trouble uploading pics on here . I have pics on FB but don't know how to get them to here .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

 

You need to ride it. Take a pic and post as your avatar. :P (I'm Just kidding about the avatar)

I do not want to be a showoff now, come on now :funny::sarcasm:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Lol I have trouble uploading pics on here . I have pics on FB but don't know how to get them to here .

 

It is hard to post pics. Their size has to be less than 200 KB or .2 MB. I always have to resize my pics to post them. It used to be a lot easier in the past.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If I tried to ride a Harley I would probably break my neck, I have never rode before :lol:. I would be taking pics of myself in a body cast :banana:

Mine is a 2016 Yamaha Stryker 1300cc brand new with a new sissy bar added , its a low rider semi chopped .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Lol I have trouble uploading pics on here . I have pics on FB but don't know how to get them to here .

 

If you have pics on FB, click on a picture. It should have it's own unique URL. You can insert the URL to post the picture.

 

Look at the pic below. You see where it says "insert other media", that is what you click on to insert the URL. 

 

 

20181223_081308.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NFLfan said:

 

If you have pics on FB, click on a picture. It should have it's own unique URL. You can insert the URL to post the picture. Look at the pic below. You see where it says "insert other media", that is what you click on to insert the URL. 

 

 

20181223_081308.jpg

will try

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

I could not open it. Did you try to insert it like this?:

 

 

 

Screenshot_20181223-082427_Chrome.jpg

Yes didn't work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Yes didn't work

 

This site is quirky. That is okay. I post my pics by clicking on "Click to choose files". I select the pics from files on my phone or computer but the pic has to be no more than 200KB in size for it to post.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

I could not open it. Did you try to insert it like this?:

 

 

 

Screenshot_20181223-082427_Chrome.jpg

 

I tried to do it for you but it did not work because it is not my picture. You would have to insert it there.

Lol look now that's the bike without sissy bar to a T click pic will enlarge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jay Kirk said:

Lol look now that's the bike without sissy bar to a T

 

Nice! You and your wife are looking great in that motorcycle. 

Jay, how did you post that pic of the motorcycle?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

 

Nice! You and your wife are looking great in that motorcycle. 

Looking forward to it , we will ride it to Georgia to visit my Mom.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Looking forward to it , we will ride it to Georgia to visit my Mom.

 

Great! Be safe.

 

You may want to re-post it, as some may not have seen it.

 

How did you get to upload it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jay Kirk said:

Went to a site and pulled it

Pretty good stuff brother. I can't post pics on here either worth a crap either lmao . I seen your pic though :thmup:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Pretty good stuff brother. I can't post pics on here either worth a crap either lmao . I seen your pic though :thmup:

Well  Im out of here , be back later this evening . Love you all !

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jay Kirk said:

Well  Im out of here , be back later this evening . Love you all !

Take care Jay, love you too brother. I am about to log off as well. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Well  Im out of here , be back later this evening . Love you all !

 

Take care. Be safe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jay Kirk said:

Love Myles lol but hes a pestimist , I need positivity . :spit:

I'm pretty optimistic about the Cards adding Goldie.  Great trAde for them.  

I'm more a realist than a pessimist or an optimist. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jay Kirk said:

I ended up getting a nice Motor Cycle the other day , Tammy is wanting to ride . Its another good way for us to spend the time together. Lol I hadn't rode for 30 years , rode it home Thursday it was an adventure. A cold one I might add.

Jay be careful out there brother, the roads have changed quite a bit in 30 years. Driving while distracted(cell phones) has gotten out of control, and unfortunately I have seen the results one too many times due to my line of work. In fact I almost became a victim a few different times when I rode. Check your intersections twice and try to make eye contact with people who are attempting to turn in front of you. A local family is going to bury thier 22 year old son this Christmas week because a driver never saw him coming, died instantly.

 

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to put a damper on your purchase either, I LOVE MOTORCYCLES and would like to buy another one someday.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...