Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ryan Tannehill

oldunclemark

5 minutes ago, Jules said:

Seriously?

Peyton is in a robe and full of cupcakes.

Of course you are correct but Miami has won 7 of 8. With enough time to get in shape and rhythm, Miami would be worth considering for him due to Gase as that system is probably the only one left he could still play well in. But obviously, there is no chance of it happening with 3 weeks to go. I've seen some on twitter calling for it though. Some Broncos fans have called for him to come back for a spark as well. 

This is really sad for Miami.  I like Tannehill, and too bad he is out for the season, especially how Miami is knocking at the door of the playoffs. 

I guess this DL hit Cam Newton low earlier in the season.  I think he could have avoided the type of hit he made on Tannehill.   I did not like it when i saw the hit live. 

12 hours ago, 19colt said:

Of course you are correct but Miami has won 7 of 8. With enough time to get in shape and rhythm, Miami would be worth considering for him due to Gase as that system is probably the only one left he could still play well in. But obviously, there is no chance of it happening with 3 weeks to go. I've seen some on twitter calling for it though. Some Broncos fans have called for him to come back for a spark as well. 

He's Peyton Manning not Brett Favre. I don't envision him trying to get attention by coming back repeatedly after saying he's done. 

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 0:31 PM, jvan1973 said:

Right now,  The Broncos are the sixth seed.   I don't see them or Miami getting it though

I'm not going to ask you how Denver is ahead of Miami with the same record and the same AFC loss total..

....Tennessee just got the tie breaker over Denver if both finish 9-7...and that could happen..

Denver has the 3 top teams in the AFC yet to play.

I guess Tannehill isn't out for the year but he could be out 3 weeks..which might end up being the same thing