Oakland (+3) at Kansas City (12-8-16)

oldunclemark

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Man, Carr is off tonight! I hope he plays like that against us.

Yeah, I can't wrap my head around it.   He is definitely not on his game tonight.   I want them to beat the Chiefs,  but yeah, hope he plays like this against us.   

Just now, Gramz said:

Yeah, I can't wrap my head around it.   He is definitely not on his game tonight.   I want them to beat the Chiefs,  but yeah, hope he plays like this against us.   

He did injure his pinky on his throwing hand I wonder if that is affecting his throws? He has said it's fine but he probably doesn't want to make excuses either.

5 minutes ago, krunk said:

gimme da raiduz!

Raiders indoors might be able to score rather easily. And the Chiefs defense is sexy bad as hell.

It's like pick your poison.........

I kinda prefer Alex Smith and Andy Reid to run their snail paced postseason offense. However the Raiders D sucks.

I guess it's best we kinda just got there first..........

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Raiders indoors might be able to score rather easily. And the Chiefs defense is sexy bad as hell.

I kinda prefer Alex Smith and Andy Reid to run their snail paced postseason offense. However the Raiders D sucks.

Good point, we are not there yet. We have a gigantic game vs Houston coming up then if we win that I will feel better talking about this stuff.

1 minute ago, BloodyChamp said:

Carr is hurt and needs to sit. He may not be hurt as in in pain, but something is going on with 1 of his body parts that is preventing him from doing his job and there is no way around it. 

Agree.  Something is definitely off with him tonight.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Good point, we are not there yet. We have a gigantic game vs Houston coming up then if we win that I will feel better talking about this stuff.

I think we probably beat Houston at home, been the better team lately too. However in a divisional game nothing can be taken for granted.

In the meantime the Raiders D is going off now in suck mode again.

3 minutes ago, Jules said:

that Kelce, Maclin, Tyreek Hill matchup is a hard one for our D. I think we can match up on Crabtree and Cooper.

Raiders tonight make me feel like this:

incredulous.gif

I mean you get those two turnovers and get THREE points from them to start the second half.

And now they are letting Alex "boring" Smith look good again after he was in hibernation for the entire half.

And the Raiders offense is doing NOTHING.

Just now, BloodyChamp said:

He's throwing with 4 fingers and even though he's protected it it's going to be sore all over again tomorrow. They're really screwing up long term regardless if they lose a 3rd game like that's such a bad record.

I don't care if he is throwing with 2 fingers.

I wanted more points.

Just now, krunk said:

Alot about the Raiders offense reminds me of Green Bay. Not even intimidated bu their running backs. I think we could take that same gameplan from the Green Bay game and use it on Oakland

Only difference with this is that the Raiders have shown an ability to come back and win games. Often when behind Rodgers curls up in the fetal position.

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Only difference with this is that the Raiders have shown an ability to come back and win games. Often when behind Rodgers curls up in the fetal position.

Oh he came back on us. We just shut the door before he got all the way in.

9 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

Also Murray is getting over 5 yards on every carry in the 2nd half. They should atleast run more if Carr is staying in. It's a 1 possession game still.

Yeah I would have preferred they ran it more this game at times since their passing game was struggling.

Just now, BloodyChamp said:

And in spite of it all they're going to lose because of stupid playcalling. Holy crap Raiders. 

I know, simply amazing.

Well at least it's over.

AFC West games seem to get me too worked up this year! lmao