Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I'm in indy!!!

GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE

You've got to go to the Colt's Grille on W. Washington St.  It's very close to the stadium and it's a blast!  Two floors filled with Colt's stuff and great memorabilia.  Good food too.  Very crowded after the game.  It's my understanding that many players go there.  There is another place near there, around the corner I believe.  Not St. Elmos but I can't remember the name.  We went there after a game once because we couldn't get into the Grille and low and behold Jack Doyle walks in and sits at the table next to us where he met his girlfriend, wearing his jersey, and her mother.  That was a few years ago and who knows if they are still together but it was very cool believe me.  I wish I could help you with the name but I can't remember but the food was good and it was crowded as well.  Good luck and have a great time!  I'm sure you will. 

6 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

You've got to go to the Colt's Grille on W. Washington St.  It's very close to the stadium and it's a blast!  Two floors filled with Colt's stuff and great memorabilia.  Good food too.  Very crowded after the game.  It's my understanding that many players go there.  There is another place near there, around the corner I believe.  Not St. Elmos but I can't remember the name.  We went there after a game once because we couldn't get into the Grille and low and behold Jack Doyle walks in and sits at the table next to us where he met his girlfriend, wearing his jersey, and her mother.  That was a few years ago and who knows if they are still together but it was very cool believe me.  I wish I could help you with the name but I can't remember but the food was good and it was crowded as well.  Good luck and have a great time!  I'm sure you will. 

You're the 4th person to mention colts grill I'll def check it out ..... the city is amazing!!