Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vinatieri (mostly), Luck, & Hilton is why the Colts won today.

Happy2BeHere

Team game right? 

This is who the team was today...especially Vinny I mean the guy made ridiculous kicks today.  Made kicks from 54, 53, 26, 41, and 46. He was just as solid as can be. He put up 17 total points with his golden leg today. He is a lot of the reason we won today. Class act all around.

Luck performed well and made very few mistakes...he got the team into range for scores and thankfully we capitalized on them.

Big time performance from Hilton...he was clutch as always when we needed key third down conversions and the go ahead TD.

Yup...in my mind THIS was the team today.

Not sure how you win an NFL game with only your QB, #1 WR, K and P, but the Colts just did.  Outside of them, it was a terrible and undisciplined performance in every other area.  Thankfully, the Bears also shot themselves in the feet with penalties and committed the costly turnover late. 

Houston is next, the division is on the line 

Time to put up or shut up next Sunday night 

Guys understand they're not playing well, especially the veterans like Mathis. Gotta step up. If we allowed 397 to Hoyer...... scared to see what happens thanksgiving when the Steelers are up at bat *cringes*

I'll even throw in Dwayne Allen as well.  McAfee should have had two different punts pinned inside the 5 so he played well too in limited action.  The defense is just so incredibly bad.  The Texans offense isn't great but theirs no better time for the defense to have a good game than this Sunday.