Ideas For New Special Teams Coach

GoColts00

Name...............Team..........last years rank......this years rank

Kevin Spencer ..... ARI ......... 11th .......... 9th

Chris Tabor..... CLE ........... 10th ......... 10th

Mike Westhoff ..... NYJ ........ 4th ............ 5th

Alan Lowry ...... TEN ........ 3rd ........... 6th

http://www.footballo...om/stats/teamst

Special Teams has been a disaster in Indy for as long as I've been a fan. Maybe Grigson & Pagano wouldn't mind talking to these guys!

Edited by GoColts00

Name...............Team..........last years rank......this years rank

Kevin Spencer ..... ARI ......... 11th .......... 9th

Chris Tabor..... CLE ........... 10th ......... 10th

Mike Westhoff ..... NYJ ........ 4th ............ 5th

Alan Lowry ...... TEN ........ 3rd ........... 6th

http://www.footballo...om/stats/teamst

Special Teams has been a disaster in Indy for as long as I've been a fan. Maybe Grigson & Pagano wouldn't mind talking to these guys!

I really don't want Westhoff. I wouldn't mind Tabor, though.

why not westhoff? just wondering.

After watching the Jets Hard Knocks, I really came to dislike him. All he does is cuss and yell at his players and talks to them in a demeaning way. I remember there was one LB that was hurt during training camp and he wanted to open a pizza place and Westhoff was talking to someone and said something like "Let him go **** off and open his pizza place" or something to that effect. Just treats his players with no respect

After watching the Jets Hard Knocks, I really came to dislike him. All he does is cuss and yell at his players and talks to them in a demeaning way. I remember there was one LB that was hurt during training camp and he wanted to open a pizza place and Westhoff was talking to someone and said something like "Let him go **** off and open his pizza place" or something to that effect. Just treats his players with no respect

Oh heck no. Some assistant coaches seem like real ...you know.

I remember watching something about Adrian Peterson and his position coach was just relentless. Almost every scene he was in Petersons ear. Then all of a sudden Peterson just blows up on his coach and can tell he's been holding it in. The HC has to get involved he corrects Peterson and sends him on his way but you can tell he has much more to say to the assistant. The rest of the show that RB coach isn't talking much. Lol.

Average Indy NFL rankings for special teams during "Manning Era":

Kick return, 19th

KO coverage, 25th

Punt return, 20th

Net punting, 18th

And we were surprised by 2-14? We were 32nd, 32nd, 32nd, and 14th, respectively, this year. How were the Colts 10-6 in 2010 when they were 29th, 31st, 28th and 27th? Colts were also 29th in rushing and 23rd in total defense in 2010. "One-man show" not "next man up"

How horrible, what a *. Good thing the Jets didn't make the playoffs. Maybe he can sit back, order a pizza from their ex players pizza shop and cry about how terrible the Jets are.

The NFL does not work this way. Teams don't allow coaches out of contracts for lateral moves (typically, though there may be exceptions). All of these guys are already ST coaches and, to my knowledge, none are on expired contracts.

Even worse, Tabor was just hired to Cleveland from the Bears days ago. He has nothing to do with Cleveland prior to that. He's also impossibly unlikely to make any move right.

Oh heck no. Some assistant coaches seem like real ...you know.

I remember watching something about Adrian Peterson and his position coach was just relentless. Almost every scene he was in Petersons ear. Then all of a sudden Peterson just blows up on his coach and can tell he's been holding it in. The HC has to get involved he corrects Peterson and sends him on his way but you can tell he has much more to say to the assistant. The rest of the show that RB coach isn't talking much. Lol.

Not the clip you were talking about, but an interesting clip nonetheless

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d818a8c66/Exclusive-Apt-pupil