Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 10-06-2016

TKnight24

1 minute ago, Coltfreak said:

Haeg was terrible at RT  Good is a lot better than Haeg or Blythe  If Reitz is still injured then he needs to sit   Maybe put Good at RT and Haeg at RG where he was a little better.

Might as well try Clark  He cant really be worse that what  Haeg was at RT

There hasn't been any indication that Good is a better option than anyone else short of perhaps Blythe. Good at RT? Based on what performance? Please name the game you base that on and I will go take a look?

19 hours ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

IMO Pagano has an opportunity to get this season on track just do the opposite of what hes been doing , Stop trying to be a run first team do what has worked in the past . 

He has sucked he has it down to an art form try doing a 180 at this point what does he have to lose .  He has failed learn from it .

Paganism not calling plays,it's Chud

31 minutes ago, JPFolks said:

There hasn't been any indication that Good is a better option than anyone else short of perhaps Blythe. Good at RT? Based on what performance? Please name the game you base that on and I will go take a look?

Good has only played 1 and 1/2 games this year.   Haeg hasn't had a good scoring from either game he's played so far and he's really not had to block anyone that was of real pedigree.  Especially those bums on the San Diego DL.    Good had a very good score from the Detroit game and not so good against Denver, but he didn't even finish that game because he got injured.  He's had to block Ngata and Wolfe.  And who doesn't expect struggles against Denver in the first place?  Especially when you've got him playing both guard positions as he did against the Broncos.   I like both of them.  They are young and they will make mistakes so no need to get aggressive with the evaluations.  I won't go long into this because I know how you are so I'll leave it at that.

2 hours ago, relkins said:

Paganism not calling plays,it's Chud

Chuckles said after the loss to the Lions that if he had it to do over he would'nt change a thing the last minute timeout & the prevent defense cost us the game . I fully realize who calls the plays , As I stated Chuckles needs to learn from his mistakes as a first time HC he has made mistakes that have cost the Colts wins instead of being hard headed he should learn . 

3 hours ago, JPFolks said:

The last game where Haeg looked like hot % playing RT   Good played RT last season also

6 hours ago, krunk said:

Good has only played 1 and 1/2 games this year.   Haeg hasn't had a good scoring from either game he's played so far and he's really not had to block anyone that was of real pedigree.  Especially those bums on the San Diego DL.    Good had a very good score from the Detroit game and not so good against Denver, but he didn't even finish that game because he got injured.  He's had to block Ngata and Wolfe.  And who doesn't expect struggles against Denver in the first place?  Especially when you've got him playing both guard positions as he did against the Broncos.   I like both of them.  They are young and they will make mistakes so no need to get aggressive with the evaluations.  I won't go long into this because I know how you are so I'll leave it at that.

Krunk,Good was bad early and bad recently. I think there is more positive tape on Haeg. He moved, without warning from a last minute start at RG to mid game RT and played well. Good is available this week so we'll get to see him again.  Let's hope he has a solid game in a must win.

3 hours ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

Chuckles said after the loss to the Lions that if he had it to do over he would'nt change a thing the last minute timeout & the prevent defense cost us the game . I fully realize who calls the plays , As I stated Chuckles needs to learn from his mistakes as a first time HC he has made mistakes that have cost the Colts wins instead of being hard headed he should learn . 

I agree