Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which 1-3 teams will make the playoffs

oldunclemark

26 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You know you are going to lose this week and we are going to win, so in 2 weeks if your team loses to us at home the tide changes. You then play at Denver as well.

We don't "know" either of those things. I'm pretty sure you thought the Colts would beat the Jaguars and the Chiefs would beat the Texans too. I'm not concerned about Siemian, and this Denver game has a lot of storylines going into it, including Brock wanting to prove something to his former team and GM. I'm excited for it. 

10 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

We don't "know" either of those things. I'm pretty sure you thought the Colts would beat the Jaguars and the Chiefs would beat the Texans too. I'm not concerned about Siemian, and this Denver game has a lot of storylines going into it, including Brock wanting to prove something to his former team and GM. I'm excited for it. 

Before the season started I had us splitting with the Jags but going into last week I had us winning based on what had took place over the 1st 3 weeks. Having said that, I love the challenge at this point, being 1-3 is cute for us and I think with Andrew we will still find a way. Long way to go. These next 3 weeks will tell us a lot.

30 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Before the season started I had us splitting with the Jags but going into last week I had us winning based on what had took place over the 1st 3 weeks. Having said that, I love the challenge at this point, being 1-3 is cute for us and I think with Andrew we will still find a way. Long way to go. These next 3 weeks will tell us a lot.

You're right, it's a long way to go. But Andrew can't do everything himself. I like the guy but it's gonna be an uphill battle for the rest of the season I think. 

On 10/3/2016 at 11:35 PM, ColtsBlueFL said:

I think there is an outside chance for the Colts and Panthers.  All else are pretty much out of it.

AFC south is a mess, and JJ is out.  remember, Falcons were 5 - 0 last year too...

You bring up a good question to me.  Let's reverse this now.  What team with 1 loss or less is likely to tank and miss the playoffs?  Houston, do we have a problem?  Will Minnesota finally realize they are without their RB and starting QB?  Will Philly finally realize they are Philly?  How about the Rams?  Others?

My pick would be the Ravens.  Why?  I think Pitt and Cincy are both better overall, and I think both make the playoffs leaving Baltimore out.  The thing in their favor is a good schedule, but it just seems they have been winning a little too close for my comfort.  The Raiders just got them and I think they keep dropping some of those close games and end up 8-8 and just miss the post-season.  The latter part of their schedule is also tougher.

I think the Colts will eventually win the division, even though it hasn't even gotten as ugly as it will yet. Some of the other teams will probably stomp them but the Colts are not getting sweeped by the Jags and Texans even if the Colts aren't that good. They will find a way to screw it up without the Colt's help as usual. Then that will leave the Colts lol!

The Eagles will probably get beat pretty bad atleast once. Somebody always has the most explosive team's number 1 week. They're well coached though and they'll respond to it. 

The AFC North never stays the same. I'm not sold on the Steelers but the Bengals are probably better and the Browns will probably screw somebody up somewhere as usual. I'm sure the Steelers comment puzzles somebody...the Chiefs were not prepared to play football last Sunday. That's all that was. So the last game before that was the Eagles beatdown.

I'm over the whole NFC South. Those fans want to anoint this quarterback for stats when he can't win 8 games, then these fans want to anoint this quarterback because he was a bunch of games finally, etc etc etc. I guess the Falcons are legit if I have to pick somebody.