Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Depth Chart

RockThatBlue

2 hours ago, krunk said:

Something about Sio Moore tells me he'll be playing.  Every practice picture I see he appears to be full go in terms of the reps.  I know Monachino has not mentioned his name, but maybe that's by design.

Could be. And I also think he's going to be ready.  Langford too.  He's flying under the radar but getting him back is a huge pickup for the defense.

17 hours ago, Peterk2011 said:

Have you seen Kline recently, or you base your opinion merely on some stats from the past? It doesnt matter what he did last year or 2 years ago. He's been cut, and cut for a reason. Check the Patriots forums, and read their opinion about the guy. The Patriots may be even slimmer at OL than the Colts atm, and they still did everything they could to get rid of him. I didn't say we are set at OL, I just said, Kline wouldn't solve anything. I could list at least 10-15 free agents who I would sign before even consider bringing in Kline.

What I read on the Pats forum was confusion about the cut because Kline was the back up C. Kline was made disspencable by draft picks Karras 2nd G/G and 3rd rounder Thuney won starting LG and starting RG is Cooper who they got in a trade with Az. If Kline is recovered from the shoulder surgery he's better than Blythe easily. 

You are out of your mind thinner than we are

10 hours ago, krunk said:

Something about Sio Moore tells me he'll be playing.  Every practice picture I see he appears to be full go in terms of the reps.  I know Monachino has not mentioned his name, but maybe that's by design.

Don't get me wrong I will take it if the Colts can get it but I think the biggest injury concern right now is three of the top four corners could be out Sunday and the one who isn't has been here two weeks and has yet to even take a pre-season snap as a Colt.

5 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

Don't get me wrong I will take it if the Colts can get it but I think the biggest injury concern right now is three of the top four corners could be out Sunday and the one who isn't has been here two weeks and has yet to even take a pre-season snap as a Colt.

legitimate concern. Cromartie is well versed in the defense though so that helps. Robinson knows the defense. Rashaan Melvin knows the Defense. Hopefully Butler can practice today or tomorrow. If not then it will be Morris, and I'm not sure how far along he is. If Butler can play that's a decent trio between Robinson, Cromartie, and Butler if we do a decent job in the front 7. A lot of IFs overall though!