Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I Am Glad Fisher Didn't Get The Job Now....

John Dee

I can deal with the OC because Fisher would have brought Williams. Just not sure we would have the players to be able to do what those coaches styles' demand.

True on G Williams... but Schott JR is not impressive to me at all developing ANY position. Let alone a young QB.

I think Indy dodged a disaster there....

Irsay missed the boat on not hiring Fischer; U mean Tresel over Fischer?

I love Fisher... but darn Brian Schottenheimer? eeeeeeewwwwww

OC and DC hires will be huge regardless of who is HC,. and Brian Schottenheimer is the last person (who is a known) that I would want running my teams O...

Watch the Jets lately? or Redskins under ^cowpatties^? He coached Brees early and got Drew and his dad fired.

I can deal with the OC because Fisher would have brought Williams. Just not sure we would have the players to be able to do what those coaches styles' demand.

Wanna know what Saints fans think of Williams?

Takes too many stupid chances, and was only successful while riding the coattails of Sharper.

He didn't get his dad fired, he had Drew play awesome that season which saved his career if I remember correctly. Everyone thought Brees was nothing and he had a great year under Schot and then they drafted Rivers. If it wasn't for the shoulder surgery, every team would've licked their chops for Brees then. And Marty got fired because of the non playoff wins, which is why Norv almost got fired lol. You have to win now in this league, even though Marty is one of the most winningest coaches of all time.