Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts to induct Bill Polian to ROH during Jan 1 game vs Jags

CF4L

37 minutes ago, Gavin said:

The run game was what really won that game between Rhodes and Addai. 40 rush attempts between them for 191 yards and a TD and then the Kelvin Hayden return for a TD

I am talking about the entire Playoff run actually. If Bob Sanders doesn't come back I don't think we win it all. Once he came back we were a different team. Peyton was the heart and soul of our team and led the great come back vs the Pats. I get what your saying regarding the SB game though, our running game was key. I just didn't clarify myself to what I meant. I meant overall run.

8 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am really not sure but I think crazy is right. I don't think the HOFame has anything to do with ROHonor. Irsay can put anyone he wants in as can any owner when it come to ROHonor = I think?? I am happy Bill Brooks and Jim Harbaugh are in it. They are 2 of my favorite Indianapolis Colts. I truly believe Bob Sanders should be in it as well. I know Bob didn't have a long career but he was every bit as important to our franchise as Brooks and Harbaugh was. He won DPOY in 2007 being the only Indianapolis Colts player in history to do so and he was the main reason why we won the SB in 2006 other than Peyton.

Those were Irsays early choices as we really didn't  have HOF guys until later after the Colts were re-established in Indy. Of the last 8 or 9 they are all HOF guys except Jeff Saturday.   The next batch will be HOF guys too. I'll  see when they get Ring of Honor and HOF.