Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where's Peyton?

JColts72

This is becoming like where's Waldo. Last time I heard any statement was the "SHOCK" when Polians were fired. U think someone in media world would want to get Peyton's 2 cents reaction to Caldwell being canned, and a bunch of assistants being fired. Archie saying Peytin likes Indy roots, is not the news I care about.

This is becoming like where's Waldo. Last time I heard any statement was the "SHOCK" when Polians were fired. U think someone in media world would want to get Peyton's 2 censt reaction to Caldwell being and a bunch of assistants being fired. Archie saying Peytin likes Indy roots, is not the news I care about.

You are spot on with this question. The one person who I feel we all would like to hear from is Peyton. I don't understand why he has had nothing to say. He is without question the on and off field leader of this team and it would be nice to hear a statement of any kind from him.

This is becoming like where's Waldo. Last time I heard any statement was the "SHOCK" when Polians were fired. U think someone in media world would want to get Peyton's 2 cents reaction to Caldwell being canned, and a bunch of assistants being fired. Archie saying Peytin likes Indy roots, is not the news I care about.

Of course someone in the media would love to get his reaction and I am certain have tried to do just that. But Manning has gone dark and rightfully so.

Of course someone in the media would love to get his reaction and I am certain have tried to do just that. But Manning has gone dark and rightfully so.

yeah, what would he be able to add to events? nothing but frustration.

its got to be killing him to have lost the 'inner circle' status he used to have.

What do you want Peyton to say? He's going to be asked "are you wanting to stay in indy...are you willing to take a pay cut....will you be ready...what will happen with the team...will they trade you?"....seriously, like you'd want to have to answer all these questions with all your FANS on these boards and such saying "i'm ok if we trade him"...as if "what have you done for me lately...nothing last season that's for sure...ship him out and bring in Luck...new era no matter what he did for this organization"

I like not hearing from Peyton...he doesn't need to nor required to comment on the team situation at this point. A leader speaks when necessary, and I'm fine with not hearing from him...there is nothing to address...first just let the owner of the team do what he thinks is in the best interest of the team...regardless of manning. When Manning figures out if he's healthy then he can address the media as to what "happens" from there...and that date isn't until late March...so I'm happy letting Mr. Irsay run his franchise and do something to improve.