• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, FanFromtheWasteland said:

Exclusively

Solely

Patriots

Network

NE is a darn good & dare I say "elite' football team. But, I will admit that your abbreviation does fit quite well FFW more often than not. It would be interesting to see host Trey Wingo go a week without mentioning Foxboro once. 

I don't blame NE for that. I blame analysts who chose not to discuss other franchises on a frequent basis. 

Indianapolis always has a bad team.  The undeserving team is oppressing its elite QB, who must put his body in great harm just to give the 52 stumbling maroons a fighting chance.  The roster is so poor, that if the QB went down, the team would lose massively.

Nevermind that "real" football teams like the Pittsburgh Steelers lose games when their QB goes down.  And when media darling Ozzie Newsome finally has to pay a QB, the rest of his team starts "stinking" too.  But you don't really hear about how bad the Steelers or Ravens roster is.

And the Pats went 2 and 4 their last six games when three starters went out.  But of course, they're geniuses in NE...

34 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Indianapolis always has a bad team.  The undeserving team is oppressing its elite QB, who must put his body in great harm just to give the 52 stumbling maroons a fighting chance.  The roster is so poor, that if the QB went down, the team would lose massively.

Nevermind that "real" football teams like the Pittsburgh Steelers lose games when their QB goes down.  And when media darling Ozzie Newsome finally has to pay a QB, the rest of his team starts "stinking" too.  But you don't really hear about how bad the Steelers or Ravens roster is.

And the Pats went 2 and 4 their last six games when three starters went out.  But of course, they're geniuses in NE...

I see what you did there. :0

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2016 at 11:07 AM, NorthernBlue said:

Irsay did say that he wanted Lucks contract done before July 4, which is a lot closer than you'd think, considering all the time being put into the draft and what not. So it's good to hear that they are definitely working on it.

So... everything still hunky dory? Still expecting Luck's deal will be in place by July 4?

I'm surprised Elway hasn't offered his first born. He's looked under every other rock. His first, second, next year's first & second. Surely that would buy him another Super Bowl & it would give you four of the six picks necessary to move up & get Goff or Wentz.

Anyway.  July 4th.

3 minutes ago, thunderkyss said:

So... everything still hunky dory? Still expecting Luck's deal will be in place by July 4?

I'm surprised Elway hasn't offered his first born. He's looked under every other rock. His first, second, next year's first & second. Surely that would buy him another Super Bowl & it would give you four of the six picks necessary to move up & get Goff or Wentz.

Anyway.  July 4th.

First,  no one knows what Elway has offered --- if anything?

Just because none of us have heard anything doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

Yes,  I'm still expecting something by July 4th.....     no reason to think otherwise.....    we still have two and a half months to go.      That's a long, LONG time.....