Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Combine-any locals going?

GwinnettColt

A couple friends and I are going to the combine on Saturday as well, the 12 o'clock entry. They haven't allowed fans in at all except for the past year or two. So overall it's a pretty new thing for us. We're stoked to go so it should be a good time. Get there early.

Combine was pretty neat experience once you got inside the actual stadium. The thing that absolutely ruined it for me though was all the long lines and waiting in separate areas of the stadium before you go in. Everyone was packed together tight for hours. The iota team would say 5 minutes. Then that 5 minutes turns to 45 minutes. Once we got in there though it was cool but we waited 3 hours total once our tickets were scanned and we were shuffled from one area to another. Saw some former NFL players and I spotted Bill Belichick sitting in a regular seat in the stands. Everyone else was in a press box. Overall I would give the experience a B- overall. lol

3 hours ago, pgt_rob said:

Combine was pretty neat experience once you got inside the actual stadium. The thing that absolutely ruined it for me though was all the long lines and waiting in separate areas of the stadium before you go in. Everyone was packed together tight for hours. The iota team would say 5 minutes. Then that 5 minutes turns to 45 minutes. Once we got in there though it was cool but we waited 3 hours total once our tickets were scanned and we were shuffled from one area to another. Saw some former NFL players and I spotted Bill Belichick sitting in a regular seat in the stands. Everyone else was in a press box. Overall I would give the experience a B- overall. lol

Im with ya.... Unfortunately they are trying to grow the number of people each year. It will just be more waiting! Lol

Atleast they gave out free sports radios and a free lunch. It was a cool experience. I would also rate it a B-

10 hours ago, bravo4460 said:

Im with ya.... Unfortunately they are trying to grow the number of people each year. It will just be more waiting! Lol

Atleast they gave out free sports radios and a free lunch. It was a cool experience. I would also rate it a B-

Yeah the lunch and the radios were really cool. I was STARVING and wanted to eat but you couldn't leave the lines and waiting areas. Good thing they supplied food. lol I'm looking forward to training camp. That's a really fun time!