Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thoughts On This Scenerio / Discuss

Meltdown

Its really no more disturbing than the people saying Luck will be a bust before he plays a single down in the NFL.

Luck is a bust, he's to small only 6"4 and around 230 lbs. He needs to be about Dwight Howards size @ 6"11 260+ LBS and HAS to run a 40 in 4.0. Luck has no pocket presence and is highly unathletic. He runs a 40 in a 7.4, and always misses targets, his completion percentage was around 5% and his QB rating was around 22.12. He is the worst college QB ever in history and will probably not even be drafted. Just wait till you see his combine stats, they will be absolutely terrible. If the Colts draft this horrendous player I will :tvsmash: !!!!!!!!!!!

All sarcasm included, :disco: !! Luck will be very solid most likely.

Can we please stop calling Luck a Future Hall of Famer? I like Luck, but calling him a Future HOF'er takes away any credibility in our arguement. Can we also stop calling him a bust? He hasn't even played yet.

What I find really funny is the following arguement:

Character 1- "I think Luck is very good!"

Character 2 " Well, are you a professional scout? Do you evaluate players for a living? No? Then you have no credibility."

Character 1- " Most of the professional scouts also think that Luck is very good.

character 2- "They are wrong because they thought JaMarcus Russel and Ryan Leaf were good prospects too. you can't trust professional scouts. They have no credibility."

I guess no one has any credibility?