Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

San Diego (+8) @ Denver (1-3-16)

oldunclemark

13 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

If he played like he played against us then there would be no comeback... do you recall the interception that sealed Peyton from getting both the win record and the passing record against us? 

Peyton was very good in Indy....I've watched the game more than once..

Threw for 280 and 2 Tds....

The question again: Do you think Denver can win the Super Bowl with Brock at QB.

The answer is obvious

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Peyton was very good in Indy....I've watched the game more than once..

Threw for 280 and 2 Tds....

The question again: Do you think Denver can win the Super Bowl with Brock at QB.

The answer is obvious

He also threw a pick on literally the first throw of the most important drive in the game. And his deep balls looked like dog doodo. 

Do you think Denver can win with Peyton, as is, at QB? The only logical answer is no. 

Just now, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

He also threw a pick on literally the first throw of the most important drive in the game. And his deep balls looked like dog doodo. 

Do you think Denver can win with Peyton, as is, at QB? The only logical answer is no. 

That game was months ago. You can't logically conclude that Brock gives the Broncos a better chance to win in the playoffs. Not after today.

8 minutes ago, Restored said:

That game was months ago. You can't logically conclude that Brock gives the Broncos a better chance to win in the playoffs. Not after today.

I'm not logically concluding anything. To me, both quarterbacks are bad in their current state. I'm not hating on Manning, I'm just being honest about his playing ability. He can still be as cerebral as he wants but once he plays a legit team that exposes his lack of physical playmaking ability, he's toast. 

And also, you're the one used the greenbay game (which was farther back) and the colts game to strengthen your argument so therefore I damn well can use them in my post to discuss Manning. All's I even said about that was Manning didn't play a very good game. He was game manager at best and in all honesty blew the game with that pick. 

As I'll say to anyone who watches Manning play, with all his physical problems and throwing issues, and STILL thinks he's good quarterback or can run the offense. " None so deaf as those that will not hear. None so blind as those that will not see". 

16 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Logic based on 'doo-doo' analysis....You're trying too hard.

Yes I think Peyton can lead Denver to the Super Bowl like he did 2 years ago.

Obviously its very possible..and with home field..I think it will happen..Just sit back and relax.

its going to be great

7 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Obviously its very possible..and with home field..I think it will happen..Just sit back and relax.

its going to be great

You and Gramz and I have always believed.

Something to keep an eye on - when Manning came in, the Broncos FINALLY benched their garbage RT Michael Schofield. Apparently it only took Kubiak several weeks to realize he was single handedly getting Broncos QB's killed.

Maybe PM told Kubes he wouldn't go back in with that bum on the line. Hopefully  Schofield doesn't start in the playoff game.

9 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

its going to be great

It's not doodoo analysis. Watch the frickin game to see that Peyton can't make good throws consistently anymore.

10 hours ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

I'm not logically concluding anything. To me, both quarterbacks are bad in their current state. I'm not hating on Manning, I'm just being honest about his playing ability. He can still be as cerebral as he wants but once he plays a legit team that exposes his lack of physical playmaking ability, he's toast. 

And also, you're the one used the greenbay game (which was farther back) and the colts game to strengthen your argument so therefore I damn well can use them in my post to discuss Manning. All's I even said about that was Manning didn't play a very good game. He was game manager at best and in all honesty blew the game with that pick. 

As I'll say to anyone who watches Manning play, with all his physical problems and throwing issues, and STILL thinks he's good quarterback or can run the offense. " None so deaf as those that will not hear. None so blind as those that will not see". 

Manning hasn't been "physically" able to make throws down the field for a couple of seasons now. The few out routes he threw yesterday appeared to have plenty of zip. Add in two more weeks for his foot to heal and he could be even better. It's pretty well-known that Manning wasn't healthy a lot of the season either.

I didn't mention anything about those two games. If we are going off of recent performance, you can't get any sooner than yesterday's game where the Manning-led offense put up 20 points once he came in.

He gives the team a better chance than Brock. Yesterday made that evident.

Keeping perspective - Remember that 20 points came against a team that had 0 starting secondary playing and by the end of the game had I think 4 guys playing back there that were literally fresh off the street.  I wouldn't get too hyped up about what Peyton will be able to do with their offense against a playoff caliber team.  

He's back.  He's better than Brock.  The D is dominant.  They've got a shot but there are teams to get by first. 

16 hours ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

It's not doodoo analysis. Watch the frickin game to see that Peyton can't make good throws consistently anymore.

You may have missed the part where Manning rallied Denver to win..

'Making all the throws' only matters if you win.  You're complaining too much.......

....Its soooooooooooooo hard to have everything you;ve said on a certain subject proven wrong..

I feel your pain...

4 hours ago, Girlzarefanstoo said:

Keeping perspective - Remember that 20 points came against a team that had 0 starting secondary playing and by the end of the game had I think 4 guys playing back there that were literally fresh off the street.  I wouldn't get too hyped up about what Peyton will be able to do with their offense against a playoff caliber team.  

He's back.  He's better than Brock.  The D is dominant.  They've got a shot but there are teams to get by first. 

But, to be honest, Peyton didn't pass Denver to victory over SD. They ran the ball.

Playing at home....the Broncos have beaten NE, Cincy, Minnesota and Green Bay...all playoff teams..this year

maybe its all been luck (and not the Andrew kind) ..

....but with home field advantage and a week to heal up....I think its Ok to get hyped up

4 hours ago, Girlzarefanstoo said:

Donald isn't flashy, he's that dependable guy that is rock solid and ready when needed.  

Donny has speed out of the backfield. I liked him here. I thought our 2013 team was better than last years Final 4 team actually because we had him and a healthy Mathis. JUst cant beat freakin New England.