Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

San Diego (+8) @ Denver (1-3-16)

oldunclemark

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

Simple request here. All those that said Peyton was DONE, Finished, Washed UP, Would never play again..... Please make yourselves present and accounted for. The Sheriff is Back in Town

The people that were saying that knew he wasn't deep down, they were hoping. They just don't want to see him in the Playoffs and were hoping haha I have said along he still should be the QB regardless. My SB pick now has HFA and Peyton is back, so Patriots fans let the games begin! Eventhough I am Colts fan first, I did pick Denver to win the SB before the season started and everyone here knows that in here and said Peyton would lead them there so I can still talk smack as of now LOL. I got my QB and a Great Defense and HFA. Just like I planned it - well not really but it worked out haha 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The people that were saying that knew he wasn't deep down, they were hoping. They just don't want to see him in the Playoffs and were hoping haha I have said along he still should be the QB regardless. My SB pick now has HFA and Peyton is back, so Patriots fans let the games begin! Eventhough I am Colts fan first, I did pick Denver to win the SB before the season started and everyone here knows that in here and said Peyton would lead them there so I can still talk smack as of now LOL. I got my QB and a Great Defense and HFA. Just like I planned it - well not really but it worked out haha 

You have said that all along. 

Just now, Girlzarefanstoo said:

That's it.  Denver earned that win, we sure didn't hand it to them easily.

Eh, wouldn't have been much of a game if Denver didn't turn it over 3 times on the Chargers side of the field in the first half, 2 deep in their territory.

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

....and he can still lead this team to the Super Bowl...

I think the defense is leading that team to the Super Bowl, but Peyton can do enough to help them win it. If he and the run game play the next 1-3 games like they did tonight, they'll be fine.

It might be KC's year, though. They look crazy hot.

1 minute ago, Moose Of Woe said:

I think the defense is leading that team to the Super Bowl, but Peyton can do enough to help them win it.

QB leads the team...Moose...

...and if he plays like he did against Green Bay and the Colts...(and today)...he'll be the reason for the championship season

1 minute ago, Moose Of Woe said:

I think the defense is leading that team to the Super Bowl, but Peyton can do enough to help them win it. If he and the run game play the next 1-3 games like they did tonight, they'll be fine.

Yeah. KC looks great. AFC is going to be tough. Hard to predict what will happen. WC weekend will be great.

8 minutes ago, Girlzarefanstoo said:

That's it.  Denver earned that win, we sure didn't hand it to them easily.

I think the Chargers will be much better next season. They lost a lot of close games. Our teams will be at home sitting on the couch watching the Playoffs. I still have a lot of bragging rights to lose though if Denver somehow goofs around and loses but they wont :-)

Once again, Great watching the game with all of you.  

I'm pretty emotional right now.   I never gave up on Peyton, when so many others did.

@oldunclemark and @2006Coltsbestever  I know you and a few others were right there with me.

To see the crowd give him a standing O and roaring applause when he took the field made me tear up.  So much for the talk that Denver fans hate Peyton.  I think they proved otherwise today.   

I am a Happy Girl tonight, and so happy to have him back.

Cheers.

33 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

QB leads the team...Moose...

...and if he plays like he did against Green Bay and the Colts...(and today)...he'll be the reason for the championship season

If he played like he played against us then there would be no comeback... do you recall the interception that sealed Peyton from getting both the win record and the passing record against us?