Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

JJ Watt Broke his Hand at Practice

amfootball

Yeah I posted this earlier and was surprised it got no response. I didn't start a new topic regarding this but Posted it on another Thread. I think this will definitely affect his play, how can it not? I don't think there is anyway in heck that the Pats lose 3 in a row anyway and this injury could even affect Watt the rest of the season. Watt is blowing it off but a Pass Rushers hands are a huge part of his success.

3 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

This is very big for the Texans

JJ will be just fine. Pain doesn't subdue him; he will overcome this minor setback like it's par for the course. 

If Watt can play thru a groin injury, a broken hand is child's play. 

Arnold Schwarzenegger in the film "The Predator" had a line: "If it bleeds, we can kill it" well in JJ's eyes, the game hasn't really been started until he's bleeding, which usually translates into a productive day at the office for him.

9 hours ago, ColtRider said:

Luck of New England. Seems it follows them. Dig up Gillette and burn it all ...grass, weeds, dirt, goal posts, & anything else found under that tar pit. Send it back from whence it came. 

We have had some good fortune this year of getting teams when they have been banged up but we are pretty banged up too and it has cost the last 2 games. This time of year everyone plays through something. The teams with the toughest mentality rise to the top.