Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston Sports Talk Radio Opinion of the Colts

King Colt

I don't know Hass looked pretty good in Houston earlier this season. We will see. Andrew could be back though?? That game isn't until December 20th.

Hoyer looked good too. I guess we'll see. Even if Andrew is back, it's going to take him a while to get accustomed to game speed again. He won't come back from injury redhot and throwing touchdowns. It's been a crazy year for the kid.

Hoyer looked good too. I guess we'll see. Even if Andrew is back, it's going to take him a while to get accustomed to game speed again. He won't come back from injury redhot and throwing touchdowns. It's been a crazy year for the kid.

I am really surprised he is getting injured so much. He never did in his first 3 seasons so I didn't expect to see these types of injuries. That Denver game was brutal, he took some massive hits. Most QB's would've been concussed or out with the punishment he was taking. One of Andrew's best games IMO, he laid his body out on the field for that huge win.

I am really surprised he is getting injured so much. He never did in his first 3 seasons so I didn't expect to see these types of injuries. That Denver game was brutal, he took some massive hits. Most QB's would've been concussed or out with the punishment he was taking. One of Andrew's best games IMO, he laid his body out on the field for that huge win.

The hits were going to take their toll eventually. Like fans have said in the past about Robert Griffin, Andrew just needs to throw the ball away or slide and live to play another down sometimes. But it seems like he gets hit every other play behind that line anyway, which explains his propensity to run. He did do what it took to get that win vs the Broncos so big props to him for that.

I think it's all about the timetable. If Andrew can really be back in two weeks, which is hard to see but could happen, then the ship could still be afloat I think. I'm not sure if Hasselbeck can sustain a high level of play for the next six weeks. But he did do well when he played in relief earlier this season, albeit against the AFC South, but maybe he can play well again. As far as the Texans winning in Indianapolis...I hope so. If there's a time for it to happen, it would be this season.

Well its possible We are not on top of our game this year by any means and that came very close to costing us against Houston earlier this year.